For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Re: Guiding Light RP

Postby shadowpaine » May 12th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Alister couldn’t help but blush as he felt Acel hug his arm and Katherine try and pat his bs k only to hit the armour “well uh I guess that could help but we shouldn’t really linger too long... we should really get moving once cale and shadoon are well enough to move.” He said looking at the two unsure what to do with his hands, he wanted to hug back but wasn’t sure if it was appropriate.

Isaac poured as he followed Zeo back to the village. “So anything in particular you guys want to look for or we just wandering around?”
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails
Birthday

Postby Red Mage pro » May 15th, 2018, 3:22 pm

((GM POST))

(Katherine and Acel therapy session)

Katherine smiled at Alister and gave pats on his back. "Hey hey, no worrying about that, just relax for a minute. Remember that bear guy I think said it would take an hour for those two to recover so we have an hour to relax and junk. Besides you look like you clearly need it." Katherine said reaching inside his armor and rubbing his back....well the possibly best she could as she looks to be struggling as he can feel her hand wiggling around in his armor till she pulls out and shakes her hand. "Ok that wasn't my brightest idea..." she said smiling laughing a bit at her attempt to comfort Alister.

---------------------------------------------------
(Ashe)

Ashe looked at Cale trying to see if he was trying to hide something. Ashe looked deeply at him with concern "...Well...I guess if you're ok that's good but if something's wrong please let me know ok? I'll do whatever I can to help out. Know you're not alone here ok..." Ashe trailed off but then looked like she had an idea for a second and then said "No playing the big bad hunter, we aren't hunting any big monsters here." she spoke in like a mom voice trying to joke it seemed like.

-----------------------------------------------------
(Judy)

"Not exactly..." Judy replied to Alicia, Judy wasn't a big talker. She usually let her sisters handle the talking for her but for now, she had to make due. She was a bit surprised by hearing the panther girl, Elizabeth talk about one of the old sayings of everyone is special and with that grain of rice comment. "Your father sounds like a wise man," Judy said as she noted Elizabeth walking closer almost hovering over Judy as she was writing in her journal. Judy didn't seem to move to avoid letting Elizabeth see her journal.

In the journal for Elizabeth to see she could see notes about several things.

-The party that arrived in our village seem to be good candidates to assist me.
-The animals all share the same red crystals however the crystals break apart or dull out when the animals are killed
-The new people seem to be touchy on some comments...must be wary of what I say.
-The panther girl sure is a curious one.

The last comment was just written right before Elizabeth's eyes making it obvious Judy was speaking about her.

-------------------------------------------------
(Tony)

Shadoon would stretch a bit but as he stretched his body would tense up greatly when he reached certain points in his stretches as if his body was forcing him to stop as he felt the pain his body instinctively stopping at points. Once he stopped the pain was gone. He would hear Tony speak to him "Yes, please do be careful while the antidote is working through your body the paralysis is still there so don't do any wild movements as well...as well as the vial's effects of making your body relax." Tony looked over at Grey "Please ensure he doesn't do anything wild...he DOES seem like the type who doesn't know how to sit down." he spoke softly to Grey trying to avoid Shadoon hearing him.

-------------------------------------------------
(Isaac, Zeo, and Mirie)

The three would enter the village with small little shops still open as some seem to be closing up due to it getting later now. One shop had lots of flowers and flowers accessories with a small human girl wearing a simple robe, sitting at the counter with a beaming smile on her face. Other shops had like potions and vials with a naked fox running it, another with herbs, and finally a shop with traps but that one seemed to be low on supply.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » May 21st, 2018, 7:42 am

-- Cale --

The Wolf sat there, still trying to process what had just happend and still not sure what to make of it. He listend to Ashe, explaining to let her know when anything was wrong, when the Knight turned around and adressed him again in a motherly tone the Monster Hunter rolled with his eyes and nodded, "Yes, Mom...i will." He was silenty for a few seconds before looking at her again. "I just don't know what it was....some Vision or Flashback," he shrugged " i just don't want to worry anyone with that. It was probably really nothing."

-- Zeo --

As they where walking along the shops the Dragonkin still couldn't help but look at the naked townspeople once in a while, but trying really hard not to. As Isaac asked what they wanted to do Zeo just shrugged "Nothing special, just looking if there is something of interest", the Dragonkin eventually stopped at the Shop with the Potions and Vials, the Fox was running. The Mage figured it would be a good idea to stock up on some potions while they were here. "Evening" Zeo began greeting the Fox, again trying to not look at the private parts, "May i ask what kind of potions you have?"
Last edited by Lykan2 on May 21st, 2018, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CoxTH » May 21st, 2018, 8:03 am

--Grey--
Grey nodded at Tony and sat down besides Shadoon, sighing a little. "...welp, guess we gotta wait now...", he said and pulled out his encyclopedia and some ink and quills, starting to write in it.

--Alicia--
Alicia sighed a little at the answer she got before nodding at Elizabeth. "Hey Liz...wait, is it okay if I call you Liz? I hope you're not worrying too much about Shadoon."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVA9ukQVch7VecqaPYQNIYrpKZvVoJVuSBNalAOUsbc/edit?usp=sharing
DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Postby DarkLove » May 23rd, 2018, 3:24 am

Acel made a soft chuckle at Katherine as she shook her hand after trying to slide it under Alister's armor. "Maybe you should just hug him like I did, Lady Katherine." . Still smiling, she looked back up towards Alister and reassured him saying "She's right though, you should take the time we have to try and relax a little and catch your breath.". Her tone then changed a little, sounding almost playful with "And if our heroic knight were to pass out from exhaustion, I might cry and worry about you. A gentleman like yourself certainly wouldn't allow that, riiiiight?" She finished, her tone now turning a little... flirty as she hugged his arm a little tighter.

Mirie walked with Zeo and Isaac back to the shops. She shrugged when she was asked if there was anything she was actually looking for "Hmmm nope. Not really. But you never know what might catch your eye." She said with a little grin. Back to the shops, she gave a quick glance at the shops, but nothing in particular caught her attention. She looked at the flower shop from afar, but ended up settling on the shop being ran by the fox, looking at some of the potions as Zeo talked to the owner.
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » May 23rd, 2018, 11:34 pm

Alisters face blushes brighter seeing both girls practically all over him, he rubbed the back of his neck as he sighed “you’re right... it would be terrible if I was to pass out or become exhausted to the point I struggle to make sound judgment... I’m gonna try and find a place to relax.”

Isaac looked down as they really didn’t have any ideas on what to look for, he then realised he had no money so he really couldn’t get anything.
He pretty much watched and listened to see what Zeo it mirie would buy
Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » May 28th, 2018, 6:43 pm

-)Elizabeth(-
With great curiosity, the girl read the comments written, pressing her chin on Judy's shoulder as she read, which in turn caused her breasts to press around her arm, she was also wagging her tail slowly back and forth, she was moving her mouth, a clear sign that she was reading, giggling a bit when she got to the part that clearly referred to her, she then heard Alicia talk and she smiled to her with her ears all perked up "Of course, all my friends call me Liz, i like how it sounds, and well, i was a bit scared at first, but i am more calmed now that i see my brother is fine, is just that i had this weird feeling that something bad was about to happen

-)Shadoon(-
"Well, i don't like waiting, but i gotta admit, nothing else we can do for now, i guess" He shrugged and sat down, pulling out his lamp and looking at it a bit meditative, he was moving his mouth but no sound would come out, almost as if he was trying to say something, he then let out a long sigh before relaxing back with the lamp once again at his waist
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Birthday

Postby Red Mage pro » May 30th, 2018, 4:57 pm

((GM POST))

(Ashe)

Ashe did get a light chuckle out of Cale's reaction to her "Mom" comment, she did sit next to Cale listening to him mention a vision or some flashback he had and he didn't want to worry anyone. "Cale you can tell someone about what's going on. It's bad for you to bottle it in. Trust me I know from experience from the damage of bottling things up...I mean you can tell me or tell someone else you're more comfortable with but I think it would do you good if you did let out what was bothering you...ok?" she spoke showing concern for Cale wanting to make sure he was ok.

---------------------------------------------------

(Judy)

Judy listened to Alicia and Liz talking about the panther girl's nickname and her brother she had to guess. She added more to her notes,
-Seems the one who was stricken with an ailment is related to the panther girl

So what should she do now? Judy just listened before adding in "So...you and your brother are close I'm guessing Elizabeth?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Tony)

Tony nodded seeing the two men sit down and relax together. He noticed a lizard was standing off by himself alone. Tony walked over to the lizard. "Good evening sir, I'm guessing you're with the group here yes? I don't recall seeing you sooner when the party first arrived." Tony said. "Well nonetheless we welcome you to our village, please, if you need anything let us know or me know and we'll do the best we can." Tony said giving a bow to Caim.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Katherine and Acel therapy session part 2.)

Katherine smiled and nodded patting Alister on the back. "Nice, that's good, you need to rest and relax. Like Acel said, our heroic knight should make sure he's rested and well so he can protect those around him?" Katherine hugging his arm with Acel giving him a cute smile. "Would you like some company just to kick back and relax? I ain't doing much," she said smiling at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Shopping trip Isaac, Zeo, and Mirie)

The fox Zeo walked up to had her back turned to the trio as she was bent over her butt on display as she was shuffling through a chest it looked like before her tail and ears perked up hearing a voice and quickly turned around however as she turned around she took a misstep and was about to fall but somehow caught herself landing on her chest. "EEEK!" she cried but quickly stood up straight blushing a bit at her falling act she had. "Uhhh y-you didn't see that," she said trying to play it cool. Upon remembering the dragonkin asked her a question she replied "Right uh you asked...uh, oh yea you asked about my potions. Well, I have some basic stuff like healing, restoring the mana in your bodies, restoring stamina for climbing. I have more special stuff like stuff that combines the healing and stamina or healing poisons and such. Kinda depends on what you guys are looking for." she said leaning on her table a bit her breasts hanging a bit as she looks over the three looking over Mirie a bit more than the other two.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » June 1st, 2018, 2:23 pm

Caim heard a voice address him, his eyes shifting to the man with the frame of a bear, oh wait.. he was a naked bear man. Caim looked away from the bear to avoid accidentally checking him out. " Ah, yesss I am with the party I think. I jussst got here though." He said softly looking back towards the bear making sure just to look the man in the eyes. He looked at the party and then back to Tony. " How isss the reputation of the group?" He asked this to try and make a better idea of how he should feel about the party. The people in the town they were in would have the best opinion he'd assume.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » June 3rd, 2018, 3:38 pm

-- Zeo --

The Dragon scratched his chin - and noticing her looking at Mirie - smiled a bit, "Hmmm well how much would the Stamina and Healing Potion cost? And wh-" He was about to ask what other special Potions she might had before noticing Isaac being pretty silent like he felt out of place. "You alright Isaac? What would you like?"

-- Cale --

The Wolf let out a sight "I appreciate the concern Ashe, trust me i do, but i don't even know what it meant - if it meant anything - so i really don't want to make a fuss about it if it was nothing but a bad dream due to the potion. If it should occur again i will let you know, deal?" He looked at Ashe and reached his Hand out to her, he scratched his neck with his other Hand "Goes the other way around as well, if you need to talk, you know....just...let me know i know we didn't had the best start... ."