Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: Guiding Light RP

Postby Kai_Shadoon » June 24th, 2018, 2:27 am

-)Elizabeth(-
"I-i... i have... i did try but" She simply let out a sigh and sat holding her knees against her chest "He has changed, he is still my brother, he is still as caring as i remember, even if he does not show it as often, but how would he be had i stayed with him all this time... what would be of him, where would we be, would we be here in this same place?, or would he have never met any of the others, i know he had a bad timeas kids, things got better with father around us and teaching us, but what happened in this time we were away from each other?, i can feel he has lost more than he is willing to tell me" she was looking down before she looked back up with a bright smile "but if i know him as well as i think i do, he is probably already started to think about what to do next instead of what is wrong"

-)Shadoon(-
"I probably could, but that's not really a good idea" he laughed and looked at one of his hands, doing a bit of opening and closing excersizes "i am already in enough danger of burning alive with all the alcohol that these clothes are soaked in, no matter how well i wash them, it feels almost as if they were made of alcohol... kinda fitting i guess, is just like me, no matter how many times i get hurt, i never learn the lesson, i keep getting myself into trouble, then again, something or someone might be looking out for me, because i always have some stupid reason to survive in the end" he then closed his eyes and shook his shoulders "But why not you talk to me about yourself, i honestly feel like every time i have a conversation with someone, it always ends up being just me ranting about myself or dumb shit so, it would be fun to hear about someone who actually has something important to say"
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby Red Mage pro » June 26th, 2018, 3:43 pm

((GM POST))

(Shopping trip)

The fox chuckled at the trio before her as she watched them introduce themselves and she smiled. "A pleasure to meet you all." she spoke as she saw Zeo offer gold to get some health potions. She took the gold and counted it and smiled putting it away in a chest and giving Zeo 3 health potions. "Thank you for your purchase. I look forward to your next visit." she said almost like she had practiced that line giving a cute smile to Zeo before her face quickly turning to a pout as she was distracted and saw Isaac be given that scroll she had on her table by Mirie without checking with her. "Hey hey!" she called out to them both. "You didn't hear me say yes did you Ms. Mirie?" the fox girl said giving an annoyed look at Mirie...however she did look at Isaac and say "Well you can take a look if you want but not sure what you'll figure out." she said seeming to have calmed down a bit.

The scroll if Isaac opened it would reveal ancient writing with glyphs and runes and as Isaac looked...he felt like he had seen it before. To Zeo he could tell it was a magical scroll with the element of ice it seemed. It seemed powerful actually. For Isaac he started recalling reading scrolls before, memories of studying in a rather nice room came to his head. He was writing something as he could recall the room a bit...was it his room? There were a number of scrolls around him as well. He was unsure but as he recalled more he felt the hand of someone on his shoulder and looked up to see an older man give him a smile. "I think that's enough for now." the voice started but then the memory ended. Isaac could tell as he looked the scroll it was of the ice element and it was a high-level spell too.

Mighty Ice Scroll One time use Powerful Ice spell +50 ATK plus INT

How did the fox come across such a scroll but the scroll looked to be the real thing and easily very powerful.

-------------------------------------------------
(Tony and Caim)

Tony nodded to the lizard and said "My name is Tony." he gave a soft smile and then shook his head to the lizard when he asked about helping around. "I appreciate the offer but sadly I can't think of anything at this time...but if you have more questions about our village I would be happy to answer. I planned on staying here for a bit until your two friends were cured of their ailments they had suffered." the bear spoke before tapping his chin with his finger thinking before he had a thought. "Ah I just had a thought, do you think it would be better if I made more potions to cure any more nasty aliments since two of your people did get stuck with them?" he asked. "It would take me more time to make and gather ingredients but it's possible."

------------------------------------------------------
(Judy)

"...it sounds like you are dwelling on a past you can't possibly change Elizabeth...you shouldn't focus on what you could've done...if you love your brother as much as you say then you should focus on what you can do now." Judy spoke as she wrote in her journal more.

-sounds like the panther's brother is a trouble maker

------------------------------------------------------------
(Katherine and Acel and Alister)

Katherine blushed in embarrassment as she pouts and then lays down and lets out a sigh. "ahhh feels good to lay down and relax...but yea gurl those wagons aren't comfortable at all not as nice as this grass right now haha." she laughed a bit. "Saviors of the kingdoms having back problems from their own wagons haha. imagine the headlines."

--------------------------------------------------------------
(Ashe)

Ashe shook her head "Don't worry about it." she spoke and then looked surprised at hearing what happened and then looking more worried about hearing they got poisoned and ran. "Wait then what happened to the rat? Was he with the night fang? Do you think he was with the night fang? Was there anyone else?" she kept asking more and more almost seeming to not end looking concerned about what that Rat could do. What did he know? If he was with the night fang...oh no... Ashe looked more worried than before.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » June 28th, 2018, 3:57 pm

-- Zeo --

The Dragonkin looked at the Scroll in interest after having stored the healing Potions in his Pocket. "Interesting Spell, quite a difficult one if i recall correctly." Zeo looked to the Fox, now curious how a Merchant got hold of such a Spell, at least in his Magic Academy only Higher Ranking Mages would have the knowledge and Skill for such a Spell and he was pretty sure someone like that wouldn't part easily with it. "May I ask where you got this Scroll? I don't want to sound angry or judging or something, but only a Higher Mage would use such a Scroll, was there recently a Mage in town maybe?"

-- Cale --

The Monster Hunter looked at Ashe, shrugging and shaking his head slightly "I'm not sure, he could have been, the whole area he was in had a...unnatural feeling to it, or he could have been just a crazy person, he did talked a lot about something...and with himself it seemed, at least as much as i can recall." The Wolf looked at the Knight, seeing her worried expression. "Hey Ms. Knight..." he began smiling - showing his sharp teeth - "If he is with the Nightfang, we will take care of them. I mean, you have ME." he continued laughing and pointing at himself.
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » July 1st, 2018, 12:21 am

Isaac looked at the scroll and seemed to zone out, a s familiar yet at the same time unfamiliar memory sprung back to him, he sees himself scribing different spells and constantly checking the notes he had before turning to face what he assumed must have been his mentor.
Suddenly being brought back to reality he looked to zeo who was talking to the shop keeper, a part of him wanted to shout at him for letting it slip it was powerful risking the shop keeper raising her asking price but at the same time couldn’t blame him for asking
“Is there anyway we can get the scroll? I want it but unfortunately.... I am struggling to get by... as far as I know.. my whole life was probably taken from me and I haven’t a penny to my name...”

Alister sat beside the tree and listened to the girls, he met out a chuckle to their comment “hey come on now, sleeping in a cart isn’t the worst, try sleeping in a rocky cave or during winter out in the wilds, that stuff is practically killer” he said chuckling as he laid back as best as he could then looked up to the blue sky.
“Every day I used to be out in the wilds moving around and watching the world pass... but never really got to enjoy it.”
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CoxTH » July 2nd, 2018, 3:35 pm

--Alicia--
Alicia nodded. "The past can't be changed. The only thing we can do is to make the best of the present...believe me, I know what I am talking about..."

--Grey--
Grey looked at Shadoon's hands in disbelief. "Really? How does one get their hands so soaked in alcohol it doesn't ever come off anymore?"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!
Abyss of Lust Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVA9ukQVch7VecqaPYQNIYrpKZvVoJVuSBNalAOUsbc/edit?usp=sharing
DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Postby DarkLove » July 7th, 2018, 5:26 am

Mirie's body tensed up at from the shopkeeper's sudden cry, causing Mirie to make a rather audible 'EEK!'. She looked at the girl, looking rather bashful. "Hehe r-right.. Sorry!" Her ears flickered as she rubbed the back side of her head "I guess this wouldn't be that kind of store, huh? W-well thanks for letting us take a look! Or continuing to I mean.". She took a step back, Letting Isaac and Zeo lead the conversation with the fox.

Acel chuckled at the conversation they were having and said "Somehow, I think our battle with an uncomfortable wagon won't make it into the stories. Perhaps if an opportunity arises I'll see to putting some bedding inside the wagon.". She grinned as she looked up towards the sky with Alister. "I don't think I ever really had an opportunity to enjoy it.. Or even watch it. It's comical how similar different life styles can be."
Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby Kai_Shadoon » July 7th, 2018, 9:54 am

-)Elizabeth(-
By the corner of her eye, she managed to notice Judy's writing, giving a light frown and then leaning forward, resting her cheeks on her hands "Well, i would say less a trouble maker and more a trouble finder, even when we were just kids, trouble was always finding him, like that one time when he saw a woman drop a bag with bread and quickly gave it back only to be stopped by a guard who accused him of having stolen it in the first place" she let out a sigh and then giggled "In the end, seems that he's always in the right place but at the wrong time, might just be bad luck, i bet if anyone had his luck they would have probably given up on even thinking about helping anyone ever again".

-)Shadoon(-
"Heck if i know, the old captain might have made a deal with a demon to always be drunk for all i know, not gonna lie, every time i think about it, it makes me miss my old training clothes, even with the dumb tiny cape" he let out a hearty laugh
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Postby Red Mage pro » July 10th, 2018, 1:45 pm

((GM POST))

(Shopping trip)

The fox gave a frown at Mirie at her lackluster apology but just shook her head "it's alright just keep in mind that's my stuff" she spoke. When Zeo brought up the scroll was very powerful and questioned how she got it she was surprised to hear. "Oh, it's super strong? Awesome, I'll see about what I want to do with that," she said but then gave a bit of an uneasy grin, "Well...I found it among some people...who was no longer with us...ok, let me explain, there was a fight between some knights and I'm guessing this other group where the knights were killed...there was no sign of the other group and...we didn't want to just leave all their stuff out there in the open for bandits...so we took about everything and buried their bodies with anything that looked important to them...we hope to give their items away in hopes it would help anyone else out there..." the fox shook her head looking down but then seeing Isaac wanting the scroll but talking about how he hardly had money to buy it. ".....Here then. How much gold do you all have right now?" she asked sitting down in her chair she had nearby the table.

--------------------------------------
(Ashe)

Ashe couldn't help but give an annoyed glare at Cale with his comment of the whole if that rat was Night Fang they would simply take care of it. "Cale...Cale, don't you realize that if this rat IS WITH the night fang he can warn them about us? Then that complicates matters of getting around or they may raise more security or set more traps. We are trying to keep our presence quiet to them at least but now we need to figure out if that rat really was with the Night Fang." Ashe let out a sigh rubbing her head. She had to roll her eyes a bit at the comment of she had Cale to help, who had gotten caught, poisoned and possibly could've died out there. "...I'll be back Cale I wanna check with Grey and Shadoon and see what they know," she said standing up looking around a bit till spotting Shadoon and Grey talking.

------------------------------------------------
(Laying in the grass is fun)

Katherine laid on her back looking up at the sky...it was getting rather dark out with the sun setting giving a lovely sunset look to the sky as the moon looked to be raising up in view setting the night. A few stars did begin to come out as the three looked up at the sky. "...yea it is really nice to just lay down and look up. Makes ya think about all sorts of junk...like "whats out there" and stuff...heh listen to me. sounds like I'm a rambling old lady haha." she laughed.

-----------------------------------------------
(Judy)

Judy scribbled out her note as Elizabeth spoke and added
-both ladies have their worries
"Hm...it sounds like your brother is a very unlucky man. But from what you're saying he still tries which can be seen as good." Judy looked over at Alicia who made it sound like she had her own worries of the past and present. "You're right Alicia you can't change your past but you can learn from it and grow as a person to make sure you do the things you want the way you want."
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » July 10th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Caim was surprised the bear was so open with his name, but he supposed that might just be common courtesy. As Tony continued to speak he tilted his head listening intently, this bear seemed to care a lot about the party he himself was part of. He guessed it would be hard to think that the group was bad with how much support they garnered. He was then asked what Tony should do, he felt his face warm up from the awkward situation, he didn't know what would be the better choice himself but it did give him the ability to do something. " I think it would be wissse to make the potionsss. I can aid you too if you like? I have a pair of feet that can do sssome walking for you all I need is to be pointed in a direction." He then rubbed his chin and sighed. " Actually I probably wouldn't know what wasss what, but I can help you." There was a bit of a plea in his words he simply wanted to be made useful at this point. Though he was sure he could do stuff with the main group, doing something on the side to help the main group would be beneficial. Tony the bear is a shaman basically? Is it common for bears to make potions? He wasn't too sure what the customs were for the area he was in, or rather the world he was in.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Postby Lykan2 » July 11th, 2018, 4:53 pm

-- Cale --

The Monster Hunter nodded to Ashe as she stood up again, letting his head fall back and Closing his eyes, within mere seconds he had fallen asleep again. This time his Dream took him back to his Childhood, or rather a "What if" Version of it, his Mother was alive and well, raised him alongside his Father, who - strangely - treated him like an actual being, something that never had happened in reality. The Dream causes the sleeping Wolf to smile and to wag his tail.

-- Zeo --

The Mage looked at the Foxgirl, rubbing his chin and mumbling to himself, "Knights you say? I wonder if…." he got thrown out of his thoughts when the Girl asked About how much Money everyone had "Well...." he began, throwing a single coin on the counter, "Thats it, i bought Health potions just mere minutes ago, remember?" he continued commenting with a smile towards the Merchant. "About those Knights you mentioned...are there really no survivors? Any Idea who attacked them? Tell us more!" Zeo looked at her, rather serious now, if those Knights were attacked and killed by the Fang, it was something Alister and Ashe should know about immediately, if someone would have looked into the Mages Eyes now, they could have sworn to see Flames in them.