Plans for Stage 8

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: Plans for Stage 8

Post by RobianKnight » September 10th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Just a thought for an enemy. What if there was a slime enemy that imitated Pokemon's Ditto ability to impersonate other Pokemon. Think of it like this: The slime, in its natural form, attacks the player and after doing damage it reshapes into a copy of the player. The copy has less health but it has the same damage output as the character it copied. Even though the player is copied the animations still showcase a slime penetrating and not the clone.
You address the Highlord?

Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by Some Dragon Person » September 10th, 2016, 11:46 pm

RobianKnight wrote:Just a thought for an enemy. What if there was a slime enemy that imitated Pokemon's Ditto ability to impersonate other Pokemon. Think of it like this: The slime, in its natural form, attacks the player and after doing damage it reshapes into a copy of the player. The copy has less health but it has the same damage output as the character it copied. Even though the player is copied the animations still showcase a slime penetrating and not the clone.
ultimafox made a similar suggestion, where it was a generic blob enemy that is relatively weak. If it catches you, it has an animation and then copies your character. It would be your character with an "extra package", as he put it. It had me thinking we could do that with the female characters, while the male characters get rule 63'd (the slime becomes a gender swap of your male character). As for making them tough, I also had the idea that killing a blob that's copied you has it split into 2 blobs.
Last edited by Some Dragon Person on September 11th, 2016, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Post by RobianKnight » September 11th, 2016, 12:46 am

Some Dragon Person wrote: ultimafox made a similar suggestion, where it was a generic blob enemy that is relatively weak. If it catches you, it has an animation and then copies your character. He put it as your character with an "extra package", as he put it. It had me thinking we could do that with the female characters, while the male characters get rule 63'd (the slime becomes a gender swap of your male character). As for making them tough, I also had the idea that killing a blob that's copied you has it split into 2 blobs.
Interesting. Sorta sounds like a mini-boss. It starts as one massive blob but as you keep defeating it the blob splits into two until a certain point where it copies the player for it's survival. :nerd:
You address the Highlord?

Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by Some Dragon Person » September 11th, 2016, 11:59 am

RobianKnight wrote:Interesting. Sorta sounds like a mini-boss. It starts as one massive blob but as you keep defeating it the blob splits into two until a certain point where it copies the player for it's survival. :nerd:
Not quite what I had in mind, but that could work. I guess if it's larger it would still create a copy of you, but lose a little bit of its mass. If you get hit by it too many times you'd end up with an army of slimy clones attacking you, which I imagine would be pretty tough.

sinkiller
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Post by sinkiller » December 23rd, 2016, 8:21 am

Stage 1: Trap Tentacles

stage 2:cheese

stage 3: mermaid

stage 4: succubus

Stage 5: One of the futa monkey girls

stage 6: female Drunk Mobians

Bloodlust95
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Silver

Post by Bloodlust95 » December 24th, 2016, 7:46 am

I'm definitely looking forward to the final stage too!! <3 it's going to be amazing, because this is my most favorite game ever!! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derpbonnie
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by derpbonnie » January 5th, 2017, 3:42 am

parece q vcs estão trabalhando duro nisso!!!!
if someone touch you in a place that you feel uncomfortable :nogood:

bot
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by bot » February 4th, 2019, 11:13 am

i dont rember if i posted here or not but here goes if this is the last stage and a lab why not have some crazy environmental hazards to deal with a (stackable) poison effect immediately comes to mind and could be handled a few different ways a trap hypno screen that makes the char strip like the chao rape and while er distracted a sex toy of some sorts like an automatic penetrable dildo is locked onto them or you mentioned slimes if they are made of the stuff venus is then why not have the slime do a projectile attack that if it hits shows the slime glob go into the char somehow (orifice, skin idk) that wile in slowly saps health and stats and requires a lot of jumping to knock loose or just make it to where it cant kill the player maybe have this one's visual indicator be their appearance be closer to the evil version of themself only fapping while moving and standing maybe <3 eyes too perhaps limiting available attacks to just a few in either state lastly it could just be potion fume from a vent that does it another thing i dont think would be too out of place would be er bimbo booths sorry couldnt think of a better name that encapsulate the player and simulate's the incubus/succubus gimmick (maybe make it random on which) but is a bit more nasty with a longer lifetime then the er parent monster's (5-10sec?), reversed controls and a disabled escape with inverted stats (maybe make the escape button masturbate instead?) or have it just er harvest the player's er fluids lastly why not an enemy spawning trap the slime make the most sense to me as Venus is spawning them

Melkhiordarkblade
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by Melkhiordarkblade » February 7th, 2019, 10:11 pm

If it's still possible to vote for the slime.
1. Tentacles.
2. Horse
3. Dolphin
4. The Boo ghosts
5. The Raptor (solo)