Project X: 6.x new notices

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Zeta R-02
Zeta
Zeta
Favorite Character: Zeta
Project X: 6.x new notices

Post by Zeta R-02 » February 6th, 2017, 5:09 am

Hai guys, Zeta here wanting to gossip some stuff about how the development goes. 8-)

As some people know, I more or less dated the release to the end of January, but as expected, thats not gonna be possible, but dont take it as a bad notice at all, I have some other good news and stuff, knowing:
We need to make 4 more rapes to complete all of them for this stage, for Zeena, and our enigmatic surprise enemy that is still not revealed, remember that these characters have special great animations for all of you, they... will be a hell to code and animated honestly, I never was scared to code an animation until today xDDD is gonna be a test of patience and effort for me.
But Im still excited about this, I have to be honest, long time I wasnt like this, all looks great, smooth, cute and sexy, but is turning into a nightmare for me to code! aaaah!
On another side, I finally found two cute girls who will voice our futa girls on the game, Harley and Polly, if youre familiar with Second Life or FA, you will know quickly who they are. <3
So, when they give me the voice files, I will be ready to finally code them.
The Boar, and the Male and Female Pterodactyls are 100% done and playable, with their rapes, sounds and such.
In these days I will go to code the Raptor and Mounted Raptor, as you all know, is our mid-boss and have special animations for all the characters, pretty juicy ones I have to say. :oops:
The Stage Bgs are all done and ready to rock.
I dont usually praise poor Eclipse about his job, but this time I have to mention it, hes doing a darn well job with the cutscenes this time, they finally are all done too.
Im sorry, but I cant really give an estimated date again, but I have all my spriters working on the 4 rapes that are missing, I have to blame Francys to make them that long and complex, and beauty and sexy and big and aaargh they are too good! Damn you Francys, really. Luckily we have Aagie to deal with most of them.
I have to remember all of you that this stage contains 9 different enemies, yes NINE. Not 4 and the boss. We have 4 enemies more than usual, is like making two stages! We are not going to repeat this... I swear.

And for a last note... this is not really for our stablished fans on the forum, is more for the lurkers, please, stop the shit saying the game is cancelled or something like that, little by little, silent, we always are working on it. The game is not cancelled until I, myself, say so, here, in a post like this. If you dont see it, dont believe anyone saying such things, is not true, also, we dont plan to cancel anything, Pen is anxhious to start designing the new enemies from stage 6 actually xD

Im a bit sad, because well... most of the stuff in this new stage is spoiled... but I know a lot of time passed until our last release and I was kinda forced to feed you guys with some stuff, anyways, there is still surprises that no one knows. 8-)

I will try to do a new video preview with some more stuff soon. Stay awake!

Crossbow1701
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Re: Project X: 6.x new notices

Post by Crossbow1701 » February 6th, 2017, 5:40 am

Info is good info is god.

Aestral
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by Aestral » February 6th, 2017, 5:57 am

Wait, 9 enemies? Like, 9 fully functioning enemies with 2 animations each? Welp, no wonder the update takes so long :shock:

tanfewski
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by tanfewski » February 6th, 2017, 6:15 am

Glad to hear you are doing well, and we are all excited but patient for the work to be released :D

Keep up the good work Zeta

codebracker
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by codebracker » February 6th, 2017, 7:39 am

It's okay, I'm patient, and I'll just keep waiting here untill you finish it, I believe in you guys and that you are awesome, so keep it up so that someday it will be finished, and untill then I'll just keep lurking and cheering you on (I'd donate money, but don't have a bank acount yet)
The best kind of luck is when it doesn't matter.

zanoss
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Honey

Post by zanoss » February 6th, 2017, 8:17 am

That update is gonna be amazing =D
Keep up like it's almost done !

Freezewood
Spider
Spider

Post by Freezewood » February 6th, 2017, 10:10 am

that's very cool,thanks zeta. :D

but im sad about the game because pen said the game can't have mud wrestling. :(

all of my ideas to have a mud wrestling level or bonus level or boss stage have abandoned and some of them have deleted by the users so... saddly,one of my favorite fetiches can't appears in this game.. :cry:

but i wish good luck to everyone because they made a great job with this game and is free so i can be happy too. :oops:

well... in a game known as xenotake made by vosmug contain some part where the sexy body of the protagonist is stained with some white liquid,¿some milk or other slimy thing?,probably so i like the idea of the girls having and fighting with their bodies stain in the process,¿rolling and getting stained?,well... yes but well... my question have responded so i can't do nothing about my ideas i supposed. 8-)
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Warkonst
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by Warkonst » February 6th, 2017, 10:16 am

Thank you for the update Zeta. :D
Can't wait to play the new level.
I hope you are well and not overworking yourself for us.
As far as I am concerned you can take your time to make sure the game is great and bug-free.

EroMangaKing
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by EroMangaKing » February 6th, 2017, 12:46 pm

Yay, that's great to hear! Thanks for the update. I'm really excited to see what you guys accomplish.

SnowyKitten
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Tikal

Post by SnowyKitten » February 6th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Thanks for the good news and all the hard work Zeta Team! And don't worry, most of the devs sooner or later have to "leak" some info to keep the fans and new people interested on the game.
Remember Pokemon Sun & Moon? pretty much EVERYTHING got leaked before release and yet it got some good results in the end. :D