Moderator: Role-Play moderators

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: The Breeding Dead (18+) RP

Post by qrushen » December 6th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Charles_Roberts wrote:
qrushen wrote:Lusa*shadow copy begins to attack the PayDay Gang as Ray begins to get up from the beating he got from Lusa.
Seeing Tails join the battle field the real Lusa flies back to the ark and teleports into shadows room.

She approached shadow from behind.

"You are different from the others ain't you....something about you makes me feel like we are the same said Lusa.

Vanilla approaches stricker as cream, Marline, and sticks begin to pull down his pants.
Vanilla grabs Strickers head and gently force his face into her big boobs "you are so adorable stricker" said Vanilla moving her boobs slowly against his head.
Tails laser beam flies out hitting mars doing devastation damage to the shield breaking through and hitting mars blowing a crater on the planet
"Goddammit the General got away Sam and Skiles how are things going on your end?"
"Things doing good on my end Tails. Also You can still catch the General. His Space ship enterprice. *Then a blip* "Well gust what the doors open on the other side of mars and the General is in his ship get to him before he get away." Skiles saying

Striker trying to fight the lust but four of them now as he giving in and then his cock was harden right now. Then went to sucking Vanilla tits while moaning.

"Also doing good on my end too." Sam saying as he blasting the robots ships.

Shadow: YOU and WHAT YOU DONE TO CREAM? *Then get ready to fight* "HOW you the same as I? Did Father made you?"
Rin breaks the door down as he rams into it then leaps at Stricker "Sorry girls but you can't have him" said Rin knocking the girls off him
Picking Stricker up under his arm fight the Lust Stricker we can't lose you now said Rin running through the open door as the girls run after them.

"Cream and there others are infected by my virus that can travel through the air after breathing it in you will become Lust zombies in just a few mins after being in contact with the Lust air however.." said Lusa looking at shadow.
"I was created by Tails to destroy/infect you all but you....you are different from the others just like me so I have decided *4 shadow clones of Lusa appear next to Lusa* I will infect you personally" said Lusa with a grin on her face.

Lusa and the 4 clones rush shadow from all directions.
Spoiler
Show
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » December 13th, 2017, 5:27 pm

Striker was fighting the lust and looking at Rin. “Rin there is hope. The citizens blast off to a Planted but I can’t tell you the location yet until we out of this area. I don’t know if I can Fight this since I can’t fight Cream. Your sis knew this and I trying to fight it. So eater find a Ship or levee me I will slow them down for you get away.”

Shadow Then dodging the attack. “CHAOS BLAST!.” *Send the attack towards Lusa.

Skiles keep blasting the Ark. “Lusa is keeping Shadow busy.”

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Post by qrushen » December 17th, 2017, 12:58 pm

"I am not leaving you Stricker said Rin setting off a smoke bomb then sneaking into the ship bay of the Ark.
Rin sits Striker down as he begins to get one of the ships ready "Hang in there Stricker I will get this space ship ready soon"

Cream and the other girls lose sight of Rin and Stricker in the smoke.
"They got away said cream as she and the others hear Lusa voice" Come to shadows room I am going to need you 4 to take down shadow with me said Lusa in there mind.

The girls begin to turn around and head to shadows room.

All the Lusa clones get destroyed as the real Lusa gets knock off balance as she hits the ground from the Chaos blast.
Spoiler
Show

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » December 20th, 2017, 1:44 am

Striker keep fighting it as he was trying not to give in and was looking at Rin.

“You never take me alive and now Time to finish you off once and for all.” Shadow saying

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Post by qrushen » December 30th, 2017, 3:46 pm

shadow gets grab by vanilla from behind as cream, sticks, and marline grabs his arms and legs.

With a chuckle Lusa walks over to shadow pulling his lips close to hers *looks like you lose shadow unless you are planning to hurt your friends here?

Rin finish getting the ship ready as he picks Sticker under his arm time to go * as they enter the space ship it leaves heading toward the secret base.
Spoiler
Show

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » December 30th, 2017, 5:06 pm

qrushen wrote:shadow gets grab by vanilla from behind as cream, sticks, and marline grabs his arms and legs.

With a chuckle Lusa walks over to shadow pulling his lips close to hers *looks like you lose shadow unless you are planning to hurt your friends here?

Rin finish getting the ship ready as he picks Sticker under his arm time to go * as they enter the space ship it leaves heading toward the secret base.

Shadow Growing as he woudn't dare hurt cream.

Shadow: I woudn't but There others will stop you and your master crazy sceams Lusa. I Scarfice my Self to save others. DO what ever to me.

Stricker was on medical bed as it trying to stop the lust getting to him

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Post by qrushen » January 9th, 2018, 6:49 am

Lusa pulls shadow into her lips as she begins to deep kiss him.
Shadow notices that he is feeling normal like he is not being affected by the Lust virus.
Cream, Marline, and sticks lick Shadows penis as vanilla press her boobs on his head crushing it in her boobs.
Spoiler
Show

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » January 9th, 2018, 4:16 pm

qrushen wrote:Lusa pulls shadow into her lips as she begins to deep kiss him.
Shadow notices that he is feeling normal like he is not being affected by the Lust virus.
Cream, Marline, and sticks lick Shadows penis as vanilla press her boobs on his head crushing it in her boobs.

Shadow moaning as he was not efective by this and thinking did geral put something in him keep him being a lust zombie? While kissing Lusa back and give into this while he was trap too.

AssistantKiller
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by AssistantKiller » April 3rd, 2019, 4:06 am

After what seems like weeks after this dreaded infection first broke out, I finally found the cause... "Hmph, too easy" I say to myself as I place a fresh magazine into my rifle, sitting adjacent from a window to where I'm unseen. I used to be an elite soldier, now I'm just a survivor... With whatever gear I have left and the ammunition and skill that I bring, this is certainly a payday. I hold my breath, seeing the target in sight and I stop, confused as to what or who I'm seeing through the scope.