Project X: Enjoyable Stuff

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
LuluTheNaughtyKitty
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Re: Project X: Enjoyable Stuff

Postby LuluTheNaughtyKitty » March 17th, 2018, 9:19 am

1.- What is the segment of the game you like more?
I like almost every part of the game1 it's fun for me and i enjoy the rapes when i mess up which is a lot now because it's been so long since a played. XD
2.- Tell me what you like from each playable character?
That's hard to say since i don't know many but maybe Sonia, Sally, Shadow, Infinite, Mina Mongoose, Knuckles to just name a few.
3.- What character should be playable next?
Knuckles or Shadow either one will be fine with me.
4.- What is your favorite Villain in the game?
So far i still like the pink cloud. i want to see her more or know more about her.
5.- Your best of all rape animation, JUST ONE.
Hard to say i like a lot and i can't choose one. Sorry. ^^"
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laugh seeing it for the first time.
Well while i was playing the game with the leaf in the middle of the platform stumps i thought it was something i could jump on and i fell through it and so i tried to get past it to fall down again. i did this about 3 times before i got it. XD was frustrating then but funny now. lol
7.- Favorite invited character from other artists included in the game?
Well many of the other characters i see i don't know but i did like Zu.
8.- Favorite Respawn animation. (when you die and appears again in the stage)
I have to say amy's is my favorite. lol
9.- If you have to pick an unusual hole for penetration, what one would you like? Nipple, Nose, Ear, Belly Button, Urethra. (Pick 2 at max).
yeahhh i wouldn't want anything weirder but if i had to choose it would be ear and belly button
10.- Would you like to see some Pee or Piss enema as part of a rape?
For me not really im not against it, i just personally would not enjoy it.
11.- Would you find sexy seeing the girls poo stuff like gel or weird fluids? (no scat at all).
No thanks i an good on that.
12.- Would you like to see more birthing scenes from other critters or make the death animation be a birth scene instead the belly button squirt?
Yeah i hate the belly squirt! I dont mind if there were more birthing scenes or a death animation. Just no more belly squirts! XD
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exaggerated ones with deformed bellies and such?
I dont mind either. since it's a game about chariot animals getting raped i dont really mind the exaggeration it's a good indicator for me that the rape scene is done.
14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply.
So Zeta my question is how does your body work? i mean from what i read you're an android but you have boobs and a vagina and many other things organic things have. so how does that work? do you have mechanical parts and "other" parts mixed in like a cyborg or what? i always wondered about that. XD Also what's your breast size? >w<
15.- Would you like to see the characters drunked, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviours that they wouldnt usually have in some rapes?
i wouldn't mind it, nothing too silly but i most certainly wouldn't mind that at all.
16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge).
it's hard to think of an example but i can see knuckles when he is drunk expresses his loneliness (cus he watches an island most of his time) and he wish to be fucked like a bitch boy. XD something like that!
Innocent as a sheep :nerd:
NzeroN
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Postby NzeroN » March 21st, 2018, 3:34 pm

- idk

- everything :lol:

3.- What character sould be playable next?
- TIKAL !

- i love it all

- just any animation that have bondage/restrain

6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laught seeing it for the first time.
- laying an egg

- idk

- idk

9.- If you have to pick an unusual hole for penetration, what one would you like? Nipple, Nose, Ear, Belly Button, Urethra. (Pick 2 at max).
- Urethra , maybe anal

- No.

11.- Would you find sexy seeing the girls poo stuff like gel or weird fluids? (no scat at all).
- No.

12.- Would you like to see more birthing scenes from other critters or make the death animation be a birth scene instead the belly button squirt?
- kinda

13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exagerated ones with deformated bellies and such?
- bondage!

14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply.
- are you a virgin? :trollface:

15.- Would you like to see the characters drunked, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviours that they wouldnt usually have in some rapes?
- YES!

16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge).
- Bondage AND Mind Control
amoatowa250
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby amoatowa250 » March 22nd, 2018, 3:11 am

la mejor vercion asta ahora
OryxSolo
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Postby OryxSolo » March 30th, 2018, 7:51 pm

I just realized that in Act 5, that when rouge sucks the dick of the raptor rider that she leaves a lipstick ring. This is amazing attention top detail, keep up the good work! :)
Kitsunenokage66
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby Kitsunenokage66 » May 3rd, 2018, 6:51 am

Personally I like the Rapes, not ashamed to admit it.
I like how different creatures will rape based on what character, gives it some feel your choice matters in the character.
I would love to see another Male character, preferably Shadow or Knuckles.
I really like the Incubus (Yes a Yaoi fan)
I like Tails Incubus Rape.
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laugh seeing it for the first time.
Somehow I bugged the game and got two of them raping my character, but something happened and it looked like they were screwing each other.
Zeta of course.
I do like how Amy respawns.
Ear would be a very interesting one to see, nipple would be the next.
Not really, not a fan of bathroom.
Not really no, gives the same feeling.
Ehhh it's not my favorite thing so I dont think so.
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exaggerated ones with deformated bellies and such?
More Rape Scenes over bellies since that doesn't last very long.
I'd like to see more gangbang if possible.
15.- Would you like to see the characters drunked, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviors that they wouldn't usually have in some rapes?
I think that'd be good in some cases.
I think a scene that has almost mind control would be good, or even one that it looks like they are being controlled via body instead of the mind.
NowhereMan
Grounder
Grounder

Postby NowhereMan » May 14th, 2018, 7:29 pm

I like everything. I guess my favourate segment is the Dinosuar Village.
I like the fact that each character feels unique to play and most enemies interact with them differently.
3.- What character sould be playable next?
I'm not sure. You have a good selection already.
Zeena
Rouge Raptors
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laught seeing it for the first time.
The Cum-rocket woman in the Dinosaur stage
Not sure
Rougue
No thanks
Nope
Not a chance
Not really.
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exagerated ones with deformated bellies and such?
I don't really mind to be honest
Would you rather Squee or XD?
Definately.
I definately want reversals. For example, the drugged character turns the tables on the enemy.
CyrusNoir8
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CyrusNoir8 » May 17th, 2018, 10:12 am

1.- What is the segment of the game you like more? Gotta be stage 4's animations
2.- Tell me what you like from each playable character? The unique rapes some enemies do for each character
3.- What character should be playable next? Sally
4.- What is your favorite Villain in the game? Werehog
5.- Your best of all rape animation, JUST ONE. Zeta's incubus transformation
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laught seeing it for the first time. The respawn animation for tails
7.- Favorite invited character from other artists included in the game? Zu, when she was a playable character
8.- Favorite Respawn animation. (when you die and appears again in the stage) Zeta's
9.- If you have to pick an unusual hole for penetration, what one would you like? Nipple, Nose, Ear, Belly Button, Urethra. (Pick 2 at max). Nipple and belly button
10.- Would you like to see some Pee or Piss enema as part of a rape? No
11.- Would you find sexy seeing the girls poo stuff like gel or weird fluids? (no scat at all). Sadly no but it might be interesting for others
12.- Would you like to see more birthing scenes from other critters or make the death animation be a birth scene instead the belly button squirt? Nah
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exaggerated ones with deformed bellies and such? Exaggerated scenes
14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply. More mind control rape
15.- Would you like to see the characters drunk, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviours that they wouldn't usually have in some rapes? Yes
16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge). Rouge acting like a virgin
Parex s
Grounder
Grounder

Postby Parex s » Yesterday, 5:20 pm

I like the 2P dialogue in the stages idk why but I just love it
Design
As in like a new character I would pick cosmo
The succubus
The spider trapping them in the web
None
I uh idk they're really good
Cream
Nipple
No
No
No
Realistic
14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply. idk a good one maybe just who does she have a crush on?
Yeah actually
16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge). Cream being drunkard or zeta beinging seductive