Project X: Enjoyable Stuff

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
NzeroN
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge
Re: Project X: Enjoyable Stuff

Postby NzeroN » March 21st, 2018, 3:34 pm

1.- What is the segment of the game you like more?
- idk

2.- Tell me what you like from each playable character?
- everything :lol:

3.- What character sould be playable next?
- TIKAL !

4.- What is your favorite Villain in the game?
- i love it all

5.- Your best of all rape animation, JUST ONE.
- just any animation that have bondage/restrain

6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laught seeing it for the first time.
- laying an egg

7.- Favorite invited character from other artists included in the game?
- idk

8.- Favorite Respawn animation. (when you die and appears again in the stage)
- idk

9.- If you have to pick an unusual hole for penetration, what one would you like? Nipple, Nose, Ear, Belly Button, Urethra. (Pick 2 at max).
- Urethra , maybe anal

10.- Would you like to see some Pee or Piss enema as part of a rape?
- No.

11.- Would you find sexy seeing the girls poo stuff like gel or weird fluids? (no scat at all).
- No.

12.- Would you like to see more birthing scenes from other critters or make the death animation be a birth scene instead the belly button squirt?
- kinda

13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exagerated ones with deformated bellies and such?
- bondage!

14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply.
- are you a virgin? :trollface:

15.- Would you like to see the characters drunked, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviours that they wouldnt usually have in some rapes?
- YES!

16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge).
- Bondage AND Mind Control
amoatowa250
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby amoatowa250 » March 22nd, 2018, 3:11 am

la mejor vercion asta ahora
OryxSolo
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby OryxSolo » March 30th, 2018, 7:51 pm

I just realized that in Act 5, that when rouge sucks the dick of the raptor rider that she leaves a lipstick ring. This is amazing attention top detail, keep up the good work! :)
Kitsunenokage66
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby Kitsunenokage66 » May 3rd, 2018, 6:51 am

Personally I like the Rapes, not ashamed to admit it.
I like how different creatures will rape based on what character, gives it some feel your choice matters in the character.
3.- What character should be playable next?
I would love to see another Male character, preferably Shadow or Knuckles.
I really like the Incubus (Yes a Yaoi fan)
I like Tails Incubus Rape.
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laugh seeing it for the first time.
Somehow I bugged the game and got two of them raping my character, but something happened and it looked like they were screwing each other.
Zeta of course.
I do like how Amy respawns.
9.- If you have to pick an unusual hole for penetration, what one would you like? Nipple, Nose, Ear, Belly Button, Urethra. (Pick 2 at max).
Ear would be a very interesting one to see, nipple would be the next.
Not really, not a fan of bathroom.
11.- Would you find sexy seeing the girls poo stuff like gel or weird fluids? (no scat at all).
Not really no, gives the same feeling.
12.- Would you like to see more birthing scenes from other critters or make the death animation be a birth scene instead the belly button squirt?
Ehhh it's not my favorite thing so I dont think so.
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exaggerated ones with deformated bellies and such?
More Rape Scenes over bellies since that doesn't last very long.
14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply.
I'd like to see more gangbang if possible.
15.- Would you like to see the characters drunked, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviors that they wouldn't usually have in some rapes?
I think that'd be good in some cases.
16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge).
I think a scene that has almost mind control would be good, or even one that it looks like they are being controlled via body instead of the mind.
NowhereMan
Grounder
Grounder

Postby NowhereMan » May 14th, 2018, 7:29 pm

I like everything. I guess my favourate segment is the Dinosuar Village.
I like the fact that each character feels unique to play and most enemies interact with them differently.
I'm not sure. You have a good selection already.
Zeena
Rouge Raptors
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laught seeing it for the first time.
The Cum-rocket woman in the Dinosaur stage
Not sure
Rougue
No thanks
Nope
Not a chance
Not really.
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exagerated ones with deformated bellies and such?
I don't really mind to be honest
Would you rather Squee or XD?
15.- Would you like to see the characters drunked, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviours that they wouldnt usually have in some rapes?
Definately.
I definately want reversals. For example, the drugged character turns the tables on the enemy.
CyrusNoir8
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby CyrusNoir8 » May 17th, 2018, 10:12 am

1.- What is the segment of the game you like more? Gotta be stage 4's animations
2.- Tell me what you like from each playable character? The unique rapes some enemies do for each character
3.- What character should be playable next? Sally
4.- What is your favorite Villain in the game? Werehog
5.- Your best of all rape animation, JUST ONE. Zeta's incubus transformation
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laught seeing it for the first time. The respawn animation for tails
7.- Favorite invited character from other artists included in the game? Zu, when she was a playable character
8.- Favorite Respawn animation. (when you die and appears again in the stage) Zeta's
9.- If you have to pick an unusual hole for penetration, what one would you like? Nipple, Nose, Ear, Belly Button, Urethra. (Pick 2 at max). Nipple and belly button
10.- Would you like to see some Pee or Piss enema as part of a rape? No
11.- Would you find sexy seeing the girls poo stuff like gel or weird fluids? (no scat at all). Sadly no but it might be interesting for others
12.- Would you like to see more birthing scenes from other critters or make the death animation be a birth scene instead the belly button squirt? Nah
13.- What you like more, realistic rape scenes or exaggerated ones with deformed bellies and such? Exaggerated scenes
14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply. More mind control rape
15.- Would you like to see the characters drunk, poisoned or drugged and get weird behaviours that they wouldn't usually have in some rapes? Yes
16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge). Rouge acting like a virgin
Parex s
Grounder
Grounder

Postby Parex s » May 20th, 2018, 5:20 pm

I like the 2P dialogue in the stages idk why but I just love it
Design
3.- What character should be playable next?
As in like a new character I would pick cosmo
The succubus
The spider trapping them in the web
None
I uh idk they're really good
Cream
Nipple
No
No
No
Realistic
14.- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) anything you like or something you want to know, if you ask, she will reply. idk a good one maybe just who does she have a crush on?
Yeah actually
16.- In the case of question 15 being affirmative, say some of your fav samples. (like tails being a bitch boy, cream get drunkard or zeta trying to be seductive like rouge). Cream being drunkard or zeta beinging seductive
Luminal
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Honey

Postby Luminal » June 15th, 2018, 3:37 am

The extra phases
The life, is equal to defense so let`s pick the character with more life
ZU
Eggman and the girl ghost
the spuder torturing the nupples of blaze
the comments in 2 players mode
ZU
Amy
Nipple and ear
nope
yes
yes
exagerated
why you are a ciborg?
yes, why not?
maybe in 2 players mode make can a player can rape the other (wihout make damage)
:oops:
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Rouge

Postby AuryTheHedgehog » June 25th, 2018, 1:07 am

1.- What is the segment of the game that you like the most?
The Rapes
2.- Tell me what do you like about each playable character?
The strength of Zeta, The speed of blaze, the sexual scenes of Amy and Rouge
3.- What character should be able to reproduce next?
Tikal or Sonic (after defeating him in the mansion)
4.- What is your favorite villain in the game?
Sonic wolf and the ghost girl
5.- Your best rape animation, ONLY ONE.
Incubus - Rouge
6.- Tell me a scene or situation in the game where it makes you laugh when you see it for the first time.
The sonic innocensia with the ghost girl
7.- Guest favorite person from other artists included in the game?
Ninja from the jungle area in the world 2
8.- Favorite Respawn animation. (when you die and reappear on stage)
Rouge- I like to get her big breasts and her nipples that she likes to show <3
9.- If you have to choose an unusual hole for penetration, which one would you like? Nipple, nose, ear, navel, urethra. (Choose 2 to the maximum).
Navel and Urethra
Yeah, it would be super cool
11.- Would it seem sexy to see the girls things like gel or strange fluids? (without scat at all).
Only with creatures that naturally have no natural white fluids
12.- Would you like to see more scenes of birth of other bugs or make the animation of death a birth scene instead of the navel jet?
I would like it to be another animation in addition to the navel, as the birth of another creature or the continuation of the violation of the creature to the character and have the decision to skip the second scene or see it until the end when it ends in the ground .
13.- What do you like more, realistic or exaggerated rape scenes with deformed bellies and so on?
It is not bad to see the exaggerations but some players prefer to see the deformations and others like to see them realistic, I like both, but more the exaggeration: 3
14 .- Ask or tell Zeta (the character) what you want or something you want to know, if you ask, she will respond.
Hi zeta, I'm your fan! I would like to know if you have any relationship with the echidnas because of your appearance because normally they are red and you are silver.
15 .- Would you like to see the characters drunk, poisoned or drugged and have strange behaviors that usually would not have in some violations?
That would be more than amazing, to put altered states, as in any game of this style
 16.- In the case that question 15 is affirmative, say some of your favorite samples. (like the tails being a bitch kid, the cream gets drunk or zeta trying to be seductive like red
I would like states like drugged, drunk, exited, and any other that comes to mind that even the most innocent * example Cream * becomes a bitch, a drug that makes her look sexy with curves and everything * as the transformation of the incubus * and that it be temporary, so we can fight like this temporarily or avoid being caught * to be simpler *

Disculpen mi ingles, aun no lo hablo con fluidez pero puedo defenderme :oops: 8-) ;)
Goaty Boi
Grounder
Grounder

Postby Goaty Boi » June 29th, 2018, 2:59 am

-If I have to pick, I'd say the haunted area.

-Well I like that all of them are mostly unique. I have too many praises for detail here.

-I sure would love me some Tikal.

-I...don't have one. Can't decide.

-Zeta's Dolpin ride.

-The Chao inflation or Eggman screaming as he passes by in the bonus stage. Both made me laugh and still do.

-I favor Amy's.

-Um. Nipple or Belly Button. The others just sound painful.

-Nah, not really into that stuff.

-Same as 10.

-No, I think just do it where it might have more shock value like with laying eggs or the insta-kill in the mansion boss.

-I'd rather it stays how it is, erring on slight to moderate exagerations. Realistic ones just bother me if seen too often because of experiences in reality.

-How you holding up after all those futas and eggs?

-Pretty please?

-I enjoy Aphrodisiacs or drunken ones most. Particularly where the Playable is dominant or at least willing.....maybe just a one-off status where the attack will heal/not hurt?

Well, there's my response. Been following a long time and just never got to joining. Cheers to a hopeful continuation and less problems! Iget that life gets in the way. Take it easy.
Don't mind me, I only demand innocent souls. Tou are all safe.