[18+] Dino World Park (Sonic x Jurassic World Rp Crossover)

For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel
Favorite Character: Tails

[18+] Dino World Park (Sonic x Jurassic World Rp Crossover)

Postby Charles_Roberts » March 25th, 2018, 9:34 pm

In Dino World part Operation HQ, Xavier was looking at the Park, as they got a camera in the Raptor Pen, Sonic was training the Raptors while getting them to listing to his commands while he smiles and his partner Knuckles was getting the food ready for the raptors.

“Sonic how the Raptors in Pin one doing?” Xavier saying.

“They doing fine sir and listing to my commands. I hope they keep Amy away form me.” Sonic saying.

“Come on Sonic Amy do love you in away.” Xavier saying.

“She is a crazy Fan girl.” Sonic saying.

“Get to know her first and then she will clam down ok.” Xavier was saying this.

“Ok ok Fine boss.” Sonic saying.

Then a Saboteur pour a lust formula into the Raptor pen two drinking supply as he was done and then heading to the building. “Phase one complete and let see if this distraction works.” Male Bat saying.

Then the raptors in Pen two began to drink the water, then they have pink in there eyes as they turn around and then began to yiffing each other while they began to moaning. Then Nack saw this as he went to get the boss on the phone while others trying to control the lust Raptors but they pounce on them, began to rape them as they screams and moaning too.

“SIR THE RAPTORS IN PEN TWO BECAME HORNY AND RAPPING THE WORKERS SEND HELP!” Then One Raptor Pounce on Nack as he screams into the phone and began to moans too as the Raptor raping him.

“WHAT THE?” Xavier saying

“SIR it came from Raptor Pen 2.” Dr. Eggman saying

“Close the Raptor Pen 2 NOW.” Xavier saying

“Yes sir.” As Eggman push the buttion as Raptor Pen two began to close and lock.

“Raptor Pen 2 is Close now and on lockdown too.” Dr. Eggman saying.

“Thanks. That can keep them in there until we check there water supplies. Get me Sonic on the Phone now.” Xavier saying.

Then they hand the phone to Xavier as he began to saying this.

“Sonic keep the Raptors drinking the water Supply, something have make the raptors in Raptor Pen 2 Horny and it can infect others too even us. Clean Water is heading to your pen right now so don’t let them drink it that a order.” Xavier saying.

“Right boss.” Sonic saying as they keeping the Raptors form the Water Supply as clean water trucks came into Raptor Pen one and the Raptors drink that instead.

“Send a Team to Raptor Pen 2 water supply and investigated it. Also make a cure form it too.” Xavier saying.

“Right Calling Dr. Tails right now.” Dr. Eggman saying as he calling Dr. Tails Prower.

So the gust are not go into Raptor Pen 2 since it guard it right now and The Saboteur will cut the power in the park say 3 hours. So enjoy the park until the Saboteur make his next move.
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Re: [18+] Dino World Park (Sonic x Jurassic World Rp Crossover)

Postby qrushen » March 27th, 2018, 1:39 am

Sico walking around the park aimlessly as he finds himself at the female Raptor pen.
Sico looks at the Raptor with a lot of interest "My they look so strong and fast I wonder how many of them is in this cage" throught Sico
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » March 28th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Johnathan went with the group to the raptor pen 2, ready to keep anything and anyone away from the pens until the science team came to investigate the water supply. He moved his hand onto his stun gun leaning against a wall near the pen. As he waited he pulled up his walkie talkie speaking into it, to whomever would hear him. " Does anybody have any video surveillance of the area of pen 2? He thought looking up to see if there were any cameras. The fox swished his tail as he searched, waiting for an answer on his walkie talkie. As he moved around he motioned to a few guests that the area was currently not available for viewing.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Postby Charles_Roberts » March 28th, 2018, 5:24 pm

“There in Raptor Pen 1 Jonathan go there and they will let you use it.” Dr. Eggman saying

Then the Science Team came to the water supply in Raptor Pen 2, then they test the water and check it and then Tails was shock.

“This is tails, the Water supply in Raptor pen 2 was tainted it with lust formula. I am taking sample back to the labs and make a cure. I advise you keep the gust going to Raptor Pen 2 and keep one who infective inside of Raptor Pen 2 at all cost. If they some how brake though the pen. Then we will have one big Orgey in the park and we don’t want that.” Tails saying.

“I Know. Media and the government will be all over me. Get that cure made pronto.” Xavier saying

“Right.” Then they science team heading back to the labs. Then Arm Guards came with 3 Trucks surround Raptor Pen 2.

PA in the Park “GUST RAPTOR PEN 2 IS CLOSE FOR FIXING. NO GUST GO TO RAPTOR PEN 2 UNTILL THE FIXING IS COMPLET. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.”

“Dr. Eggman Call Metal Sonic. He will assisting the Raptors subdue the Infectives and also Call your Robots Guards too. Since they run on Eco Power.” Xavier saying.

“Right sir.” Dr. Robotnick saying.

(BGM: Robocop theme song)

Then Metal Sonic, Metal Tails, Metal Knuckles, Metal Amy and Metal Blaze the Cat heading to assist the guards.

Xavier: Sonic I need you to use the raptors that you are training not ineffective subdue the infective Raptors and other dino’s if they get rape.

“Right sir.” Sonic saying Then he went to Seria, Delta and Lima.

“Get a good meal Serria you and your team need to be ready.” Sonic saying.

Serria give sonic a nodding saying yes.

The Saboteur arrived back to his offices as he went to his computer that control the park and looking at his watch.

*Sorry Tails I am afrade you not going to get there.” Then began to type the command to shut down the park and pens too. *I will give you a 5 seconds head start he he he. Then I can get those dino embryos for my boss.*
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Postby qrushen » April 7th, 2018, 4:35 am

Sico buys some meat from the feeders next to the Raptor Pins.
Sico begins to shake the meat back and forth trying to get one of the female Raptors attention.

* (Nulsa Is my new character check Rp thread for Details on her)

Nulsa stands guard in the middle of the park watching over the people in the park to make sure they don't harm themselves or the Dinos as she see Sico trying to Feed the dinos.
"It's him again he must really like the Raptors" thought Nulsa.
Nulsa then hears what Dr. Robotnik said "What should we do with the people inside the park Doctor there are many people here right now what if they get out" said Nulsa
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » April 9th, 2018, 10:25 pm

Johnathan tilted his head some at the response to his question. In the raptor pen? Why would they put the control panel for cameras inside a pen? The fox man then starts to walk to try and find the control panel so he might unmask what seems to be a saboteur
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Postby Charles_Roberts » April 11th, 2018, 12:34 am

“Don’t you worry Xavier had a plan. If the infective Raptors get out then he will use plan a get the gust to the bunkers but if that fail then he will go with plan b get the gust to the bunkers. But keep a eyes out on the saboteur and the gust too. Also if the Infective raptors do get out then use your tazers to stun them.” Dr. Robotnick saying to Nulsa.

The Female raptors go to Sico and smelling the meet.

Male Bat: He he Time to have fun.

Then the male bat activated the power shut off. As he getting up, taking his stun gun and then heading to get the dino dna and once he got the dna then he heading to the jeeps, as he got into the jeeps and then drove tot he port.

Then the power to the gates shut off as they open and then Infective Raptors Came out with Infective Park members too.

“We must rape.” Infective Nack saying.

Sonic See this “GREAT STUN THEM NOW. ALSO GET XAVIER ON THE PHONE.”

Then they try to stun them but more come out heading towards them as one Raptor was going for sonic. But the 4 Raptors Knock the infective Raptor away as they protecting Sonic.

“THAT GOOD GIRLS. DON’T LET THEM RAPE YOU. DEFEND THE GUARDS AND PARK MEMBERS. KEEP US SAFE.” Sonic saying

Then the Raptors on Defens mode as they keeping the Infective Raptors away.

Xavier see this and gulps. “OH CRAP. CHECK THE BACK UP POWER.”

Dr. Robotnick: Back up power is on.

Nicole the Lnxy. “Sonic is on the phone.”

“Put him on.” Xavier saying. “What the situation?”

“The Power went out on the Gates but other power is on. Most the Infective Raptors heading to the gust area.” Sonic saying.

“I Will get the guards right now and also let the gust know what happing.” Xavier saying.

Xavier: GET THE PA.

Xavier on the PA “GUST THIS IS A CODE RED, THIS IS CODE RED NOT A DRILL I Have to tell you We got infective Raptors and Park Members under some kind of formal. They will rape you. GET TO THE BOATS NOW!”

Then a Roar hear as the gust turns and then seeing Infective Raptors with hearts in there eyes coming with there cocks out of there seth dripping with pre. The crowd see this. Then screams as they running to the boats.

Dr. Robotnick: Nulsa and Jonathan Play Crowd Control with the Gust and help the other guards keep the Infective Raptors away form them.

Female Raptor see the infective Raptors as she moving her tail warning Sico about the Ineffective Raptor behind him.
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Postby qrushen » April 14th, 2018, 6:20 pm

Nulsa walks in front of the female Raptors and slams her shield and spear together sending sparks from them with the electricity come from both "you won't take another step you pervert raptors!" Nulsa takes a defensive stances.

Sico begins to panic "what's going on I don't understand" He begins to run in a random direction in a panic.
Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Postby Charles_Roberts » April 19th, 2018, 2:34 am

The Female Raptor then Headbutt the Lust Male Raptor hard as she looking at Sico and telling him to follow her since she was going to escape out of here and head back to her safe place the dino bunker. Then she make a run for it too.

Xavier and Dr. Robotnick trying get into the male bat computer but he have a lock on it.

“Dang Stanford Bat have his computer lock so we can’t get in and he is the only one with the password.” Dr. Robotnick saying

“Can you get in?” Xavier saying

“I think I can. Since we design the systems and there is a backdoor to his computer. So I have to figure out the password get in there.” Dr. Robotnick saying.

“Then do it.” Xavier saying.

“I am on it.” Then Dr. Robotnick began to hacking into Stan Bat Computer. AS Xavier went back to the screen and seeing the customers feeling to the boats.

Tails Team Fending off the lust Raptors as he saw Zoey about to get rape, then he push Zoey out of the way as he got pounce by the lust Raptor and it began to humping his tail hole.

“Zoey get this sample *Moans* To Dr. Robotnick and tell him make the cure.” Tails was moaning

“I won’t levee you.” Zoey saying

“Please! It too late for me.” Tails saying

Then Zoey take the cure and began to running to the building with few guards behind her as Tails eyes turn pink as the Male Lust raptor cums hard into him.

Then Sonic team got to zoey as 4 Raptors Keep the Lust Raptors off of her.

“Zoey what happen to tails?” Sonic saying

“Tails Save me and got Hump by the lust Raptor.” Zoey saying

“Man he sacrifice him self to save you. Let get to the building and get this cure made.” Sonic saying

Zoey nodding as they heading to the Control Center.

Male Bat got to the boat area but a Few Lust Raptors were humping the local animals in the area. Birds, Dogs, Cats and Dolphins even Sharks getting hump too.
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Postby qrushen » April 25th, 2018, 8:52 pm

Nulsa knocks out all the infected raptors in there area as she gets on her radio "Sonic the East area is clear of infected raptors but a kid ran off I am going to pursue him and once I get him I can roundview with you and the others"
Follow me Female raptors we need to fine that boy said Nulsa running the direction Sico ran.