[18+] Dino World Park (Sonic x Jurassic World Rp Crossover)

For all the RPs.

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: [18+] Dino World Park (Sonic x Jurassic World Rp Crossover)

Post by Charles_Roberts » June 18th, 2018, 1:24 am

“Don’t worry Sico you are safe. Tails won’t get you.” Xavier saying

“Ok I will handle the crowd control and lead them to the bunkers while the Raptors deal with the Lust Dinos and Lust Raptors.” Sonic saying

Tails was humping a male Cat as he was moaning and his eyes turn into hearts. “That right join us become lust.”

Ecco
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by Ecco » September 9th, 2018, 3:26 am

Diantha is wandering the park, enjoying getting the chance to see live dinosaurs for the first time. "This park is amazing. Never would have dreamed to have a chance to do this. I wonder how they brought all these dinos back from extinction." She wonders as she continues on down a path, only to hear the announcement about the infected raptors come over the PA. "Infected sex crazed raptors? That certainly wasn't in the brochure!" She says to herself as she looks around, trying to remember which way the boats were from where she is. She remembers she grabbed a map from the visitor's center and quickly pulls it out to check, and begins hurrying toward the docks. Eventually she runs into Nulsa as she enters the ship bay, quite glad to see the bunny guard. "What the heck is going on here?" She questions as she approaches Nulsa.

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » September 9th, 2018, 3:53 am

A Cashier name Matt looking at the female Raindeer and saying this to her. "Yes Sex Crazy Dinos are on the loose. Someone put a Love Postion in the Raptor Drinking Water and now they raping anyone that moves."

Then a Love Raptor was near the shop looking for victumes to rape.

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Post by qrushen » September 17th, 2018, 4:17 pm

Nulsa spins around after noticing Diantha approach her as she readies her spear and shield.
"Halt don't take another step are you infected" said Nulsa approaching her slowly.

Nulsa examines Diantha and notices she is fine and not infected so she gets back out of battle stance" My Lady you mussent sneak up on me like that" said Nulsa ficking Diantha on the fore head

Nulsa radios Xavier "I found another non infected should I bring her back or should I continue my mission at the ship bay?
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P

Charles_Roberts
Eel
Eel

Post by Charles_Roberts » September 17th, 2018, 7:38 pm

qrushen wrote:Nulsa spins around after noticing Diantha approach her as she readies her spear and shield.
"Halt don't take another step are you infected" said Nulsa approaching her slowly.

Nulsa examines Diantha and notices she is fine and not infected so she gets back out of battle stance" My Lady you mussent sneak up on me like that" said Nulsa ficking Diantha on the fore head

Nulsa radios Xavier "I found another non infected should I bring her back or should I continue my mission at the ship bay?
"Yes you need bring her back. Tails can get to her if she on her own and once you bring her back. Keep finding anyone who is not infection." Charles saying on the radio