So... What Now?

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Anon183Amous
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Shadow

So... What Now?

Postby Anon183Amous » April 12th, 2018, 10:04 pm

I know this isn't really my place to ask, but what will happen to PX: LPD? It seems after 7.4 and the gallery preview everything just went dead. What's next? Bug fixes? The next level? Finally finishing Blaze and Cream's animations? What is fully in store for us in the next update? The gallery preview is nice but, sad to say, it's not much in terms of information. I, and by extension other forum goers, would just like to know what the Zeta team's next priority as far as updates go.
:sonic: Image :shadow:
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Re: So... What Now?

Postby Toni-Technaclaw » April 13th, 2018, 12:40 am

It Takes a Long Time to make this Stuff brah. Its not Like their CD project Red. They're literally a Skeleton crew.
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Postby Toni-Technaclaw » April 13th, 2018, 12:40 am

It Takes a Long Time to make this Stuff brah. Its not Like their CD project Red. They're literally a Skeleton crew.
DrMostlySane
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby DrMostlySane » April 13th, 2018, 1:43 am

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:It Takes a Long Time to make this Stuff brah. Its not Like their CD project Red. They're literally a Skeleton crew.

Well yes, but it wouldn't exactly hurt to at least update people on the situation, even if its just stuff setting it back or something.

Aside from Miles's topics I have not seen any other team member come online for ages, and I just wish we could get even a tiny update on the situation instead of complete and total silence.

I don't mind waiting a long while for the next update to the game, I just want more info on whats going on.
joker_doom_ace
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Postby joker_doom_ace » April 13th, 2018, 2:01 am

we've had these problems in the past, either we get no updates and everyone gets scared and worried the project is not advancing or we get updates and everyone gets to hype and demands the project to be out as soon as possible. There doesn't seem to ever be a happy medium.

I think the developers here got tired of the hype train and back lash when delay announcements were made so they stopped given general updates.

I know I keep checking to see if a new update or announcement is made but have accepted that no news is good news.
Warkonst
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby Warkonst » April 13th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Still a monthly "we're still here" would be nice. Nothing more.
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby Delta JZ-10 » April 13th, 2018, 5:49 pm

The other update will have the new gallery and the animations of Blaze and Cream, after that, the new stage will be made.

It is known that the update has been delayed, and it is because the other members of the Team are busy, we have other things to do, study, job, life, we are doing our best to do the animations, there are users of the forum that are not in the server, is more active than the forum, the server has shown some animations, some progress, it is better that forum users join the server.
If you knock me down, I will become more powerful than you can imagine.
Spoiler: show
Anon183Amous
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Anon183Amous » April 13th, 2018, 5:58 pm

Delta JZ-10 wrote:The other update will have the new gallery and the animations of Blaze and Cream, after that, the new stage will be made.

It is known that the update has been delayed, and it is because the other members of the Team are busy, we have other things to do, study, job, life, we are doing our best to do the animations, there are users of the forum that are not in the server, is more active than the forum, the server has shown some animations, some progress, it is better that forum users join the server.

Something like that is really all I wanted to hear, thank you.
:sonic: Image :shadow:
zferolie
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby zferolie » April 15th, 2018, 5:30 pm

wait there is a server? did I miss that info?
Lyric
Worm
Worm

Postby Lyric » April 17th, 2018, 5:54 am

Supposedly there is a discord server. I've been trying to gain access to it but sadly the link on the forum main page doesn't work anymore.