Other Hentai Games

Moderator: Hentai moderators

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

New monster girl game in progress?

Postby qrushen » April 19th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Hello everyone it has been some time scenes I made another forum but I found another good game project here is the website name https://enty.jp/nanakusado?ref=postshow_rightside its seem to be a priests monster girl who is battling monster girls for some reason "can't read japanese" You do have to be a member to look at the monster girls he/she already created ilt be around $5, Anyone else who gets some info do share pls also Here is some gifs

Game demo no Hentai I am afraid - https://enty.jp/posts/11538?ref=popular_post_pc

ImageImage
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P
Dead2112man
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Re: New monster girl game in progress?

Postby Dead2112man » April 22nd, 2018, 3:43 am

Only down side for me and I am sure others. Can't read the website, and unlike some, can't really tell which one is the download for the game.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester for "Dark Impulses" the creators of "Pokemorph" over on the LoK Forums
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid

Re: New monster girl game in progress?

Postby qrushen » April 22nd, 2018, 8:46 am

Dead2112man wrote:Only down side for me and I am sure others. Can't read the website, and unlike some, can't really tell which one is the download for the game.

The demo is the only downloadable file on the page it is named Monter test 2 zip at the very bottom under the last picture of the priest demon
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P