The Future of Project X

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
DestroyerTurles
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 1
Joined: June 4th, 2018, 8:16 pm
Favorite Character: Sally
Contact:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by DestroyerTurles » June 5th, 2018, 1:09 pm

will we ever seea release of project x for chrome? i think it would be fair to make it playable for everyone :yiff7: :yiff7: :yiff7: :yiff7: :yiff7:

Lyric
Worm
Worm
Posts: 217
Joined: July 8th, 2014, 11:57 pm
Favorite Character: Shadow
Gender:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Lyric » June 5th, 2018, 2:56 pm

I do hope that, if Zeta does choose to abandon the project, that she releases the source code so that others could continue on where the team left off.

User avatar
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 30
Joined: May 27th, 2016, 10:05 pm
Favorite Character: Cream
Gender:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Shura Kirigakure » June 6th, 2018, 12:33 am

Lyric wrote:I do hope that, if Zeta does choose to abandon the project, that she releases the source code so that others could continue on where the team left off.
While hoping that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. :)
Spoiler
Show
Image Image

*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:

User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Posts: 230
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » June 6th, 2018, 2:28 am

yeah Don't want the Christian Riech to know about this. you hear me puritans? Save us your hellfire Sermons and let us Sin In Peace.

User avatar
Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Posts: 1199
Joined: May 1st, 2013, 4:58 am
Favorite Character: Sonic
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Zylphe » June 6th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:yeah Don't want the Christian Riech to know about this. you hear me puritans? Save us your hellfire Sermons and let us Sin In Peace.
They should know by now that there *ARE* options in the world Wide Net that they can turn their internet into nanny mode. Same way with Steam. There are options to set up protections to people.
People should really choose to not be *Big Brother* to other peoples decisions if they want to look up pornography when they ARE of Legal Age.
Only people that should be concerned is families that are brought up well with ground rules that their religion/teachings/life bringings should be that its not allowed to look at such things.

People really need to be less police about it and NOT force their will upon others. Not everyone is going to be a straight saint.

User avatar
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 30
Joined: May 27th, 2016, 10:05 pm
Favorite Character: Cream
Gender:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Shura Kirigakure » June 7th, 2018, 6:02 am

Zylphe wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote:yeah Don't want the Christian Riech to know about this. you hear me puritans? Save us your hellfire Sermons and let us Sin In Peace.
They should know by now that there *ARE* options in the world Wide Net that they can turn their internet into nanny mode. Same way with Steam. There are options to set up protections to people.
People should really choose to not be *Big Brother* to other peoples decisions if they want to look up pornography when they ARE of Legal Age.
Only people that should be concerned is families that are brought up well with ground rules that their religion/teachings/life bringings should be that its not allowed to look at such things.

People really need to be less police about it and NOT force their will upon others. Not everyone is going to be a straight saint.
"Not everyone is going to be a straight saint." I can agree on this shoot I thought I was gonna be really good back when I was younger(nicest kid you'd ever meet back then) look at me now I'm as fucked up as can be from my POV a crooked saint. :P :lol: :cry:
Spoiler
Show
Image Image

*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:

User avatar
Madman45
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 22
Joined: April 1st, 2013, 10:43 pm
Favorite Character: Zu
Gender:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Madman45 » June 9th, 2018, 5:00 am

I just wanted to say this:

Thank you to every one who was and is involved in the game.

I am happy as long as this one is not cancelled, take your time to relax and if you need a break, take it. I mean every one comes here if he feels like it. it should not matter if its the community or the devs.

I will be waiting

And again, thanks for all the work and it being free

User avatar
deathsman
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 18
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 5:00 pm
Favorite Character: Knuckles
Gender:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by deathsman » June 9th, 2018, 3:14 pm

so to put it simple these damned haters finally hurt Zeta to much and now she needs time to recover? I have only two things to say about it:

1. I really hope that Zeta gets better well and that she does not allow the Haters to win over her.

2. Where are these Haters and wheres my Axe?
Image

User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Posts: 230
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » June 10th, 2018, 12:03 am

deathsman wrote:so to put it simple these damned haters finally hurt Zeta to much and now she needs time to recover? I have only two things to say about it:

1. I really hope that Zeta gets better well and that she does not allow the Haters to win over her.

2. Where are these Haters and wheres my Axe?
:hands axe to Deathsman: Sorry I was alittle Busy with it

Image

User avatar
ProfessorQ
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 11
Joined: July 16th, 2014, 2:53 am
Favorite Character: Shadow
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by ProfessorQ » June 10th, 2018, 8:08 am

Well then when i get off from work to check on the forum and what not this what I see. This is...this is is really unexpected and I don't know why I like it. Something much be wrong with me.

Post Reply