The Future of Project X

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Zephan the Cunning
Squid
Squid
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: The Future of Project X

Postby Zephan the Cunning » July 13th, 2018, 1:11 am

Well, I stand by being satisfied if it drops after the next update entirely, but I will still mourn a brilliant project.
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby Shura Kirigakure » July 13th, 2018, 7:55 am

Zephan the Cunning wrote:Well, I stand by being satisfied if it drops after the next update entirely, but I will still mourn a brilliant project.

Indeed. :) :(
Image Image
*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:
sorikiari
Grounder
Grounder

Postby sorikiari » July 14th, 2018, 4:11 pm

I've been apart of this for a fair amount of time now. And I have loved every moment this game has given me. For those of us who are here for the joy this project brings, we are all willing to wait. Those of us here to make your lives worse don't matter. I'm glad you guys are taking a break on this though. After all, all things in genius must rest from time to time. And you guys have done a Phenomenal job at not only making a Fantastically fun game, but have also managed to erect a Community behind it. No matter how long the Hiatus, we loyal fans will wait. No worries :D Take as long as is needed, and always remember to Keep on Keeping On!
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Shura Kirigakure » July 14th, 2018, 8:20 pm

sorikiari wrote:I've been apart of this for a fair amount of time now. And I have loved every moment this game has given me. For those of us who are here for the joy this project brings, we are all willing to wait. Those of us here to make your lives worse don't matter. I'm glad you guys are taking a break on this though. After all, all things in genius must rest from time to time. And you guys have done a Phenomenal job at not only making a Fantastically fun game, but have also managed to erect a Community behind it. No matter how long the Hiatus, we loyal fans will wait. No worries :D Take as long as is needed, and always remember to Keep on Keeping On!

Spoken so beautifully. Image
(Also a fellow cream favorite I see) ;) ;) 8-)
Image Image
Zephan the Cunning
Squid
Squid

Postby Zephan the Cunning » July 15th, 2018, 9:49 pm

Shura Kirigakure wrote:[

Can I just say I don't understand this. I mean I have seen the animations that are currently available because I wanted to see how she played, but whenever I play as her I just... Well to do it this way, I just don't see the appeal. Don't get rid of it because she clearly has fans, but... I don't get it.
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Shura Kirigakure » July 17th, 2018, 7:27 am

Zephan the Cunning wrote:
Shura Kirigakure wrote:[

Can I just say I don't understand this. I mean I have seen the animations that are currently available because I wanted to see how she played, but whenever I play as her I just... Well to do it this way, I just don't see the appeal. Don't get rid of it because she clearly has fans, but... I don't get it.

Image Image
GrimReaper0230
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Postby GrimReaper0230 » July 20th, 2018, 4:51 pm

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Get plenty of rest, try to take it easy. All of you guys. Hope you guys feel better.
Patatasfritas
Grounder
Grounder

Postby Patatasfritas » July 29th, 2018, 10:29 pm

sorikiari wrote:I've been apart of this for a fair amount of time now. And I have loved every moment this game has given me. For those of us who are here for the joy this project brings, we are all willing to wait. Those of us here to make your lives worse don't matter. I'm glad you guys are taking a break on this though. After all, all things in genius must rest from time to time. And you guys have done a Phenomenal job at not only making a Fantastically fun game, but have also managed to erect a Community behind it. No matter how long the Hiatus, we loyal fans will wait. No worries :D Take as long as is needed, and always remember to Keep on Keeping On!

You couldn't say this better, we'll wait the necessary. Don't even worry about it, and if anyone cannot wait is because he's not that fan or know how to develop a game truly is. At least I have been with the proyect enough time to know that I can wait what is necessary and i know the several problems you had to past through. I didn't have an account but I decided to register to be officially part of this. All I have to say is thanks.
invixmo
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tikal

Postby invixmo » August 5th, 2018, 7:58 am

i have been following this game for 7 years actually, i seen it grow, i remember the old zeta and rouge sprite, when zu was a playabe character and then dissapeared, the old menus, and the previous menu music, and when i saw the changes i knew that this wasn't some perverts, like me back in the middle school 8-)

(yep i came to this game before i was 18 years older im bad :nogood: )

, they where artist carismatic and weird ones but artist after all, i researsh this so much, that i fall in love for the real deal the : PROJECT R :aki: :zeta: :eclipse:

i have been through a lot of silence coming from this project, and knowing that our LADY ZETA had enough and decided to partake in the freeing expirience of "mandar a la chingada todo" for a "while" is in fact joyful, every one needs a rest to re-think their life and decisions... even though that means... living things behind for good..... :(

but the point is that... i will always come back even though there are no changes and milles decided to close the page because is his turn to move on, i will revisit this,
because that's what quality do, it will never decay, and it will change someone forever..........., well it do it for me atleast... :oops:
When you Cool the coolest cooler with a Cool Cooling system because is to hot :?
turnerpike
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby turnerpike » August 5th, 2018, 10:22 pm

Rape ideas:
Milking machine on Tails: I want to see this because I want to see Tails have more forced orgasms.
Frottage on Tails: Frottage has to be with 2 guys and it has to do with them rubbing their penises together.
More hypnosis: I really would like to see more of this added into the game and make it a bit more interesting, maybe put some enemy like Kaa into the game doesn't have to be Kaa but a snake that can do so would be a great enemy.