The Future of Project X

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Zephan the Cunning
Squid
Squid
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: The Future of Project X

Postby Zephan the Cunning » July 13th, 2018, 1:11 am

Well, I stand by being satisfied if it drops after the next update entirely, but I will still mourn a brilliant project.
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby Shura Kirigakure » July 13th, 2018, 7:55 am

Zephan the Cunning wrote:Well, I stand by being satisfied if it drops after the next update entirely, but I will still mourn a brilliant project.

Indeed. :) :(
Image Image
*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:
sorikiari
Grounder
Grounder

Postby sorikiari » July 14th, 2018, 4:11 pm

I've been apart of this for a fair amount of time now. And I have loved every moment this game has given me. For those of us who are here for the joy this project brings, we are all willing to wait. Those of us here to make your lives worse don't matter. I'm glad you guys are taking a break on this though. After all, all things in genius must rest from time to time. And you guys have done a Phenomenal job at not only making a Fantastically fun game, but have also managed to erect a Community behind it. No matter how long the Hiatus, we loyal fans will wait. No worries :D Take as long as is needed, and always remember to Keep on Keeping On!
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Shura Kirigakure » July 14th, 2018, 8:20 pm

sorikiari wrote:I've been apart of this for a fair amount of time now. And I have loved every moment this game has given me. For those of us who are here for the joy this project brings, we are all willing to wait. Those of us here to make your lives worse don't matter. I'm glad you guys are taking a break on this though. After all, all things in genius must rest from time to time. And you guys have done a Phenomenal job at not only making a Fantastically fun game, but have also managed to erect a Community behind it. No matter how long the Hiatus, we loyal fans will wait. No worries :D Take as long as is needed, and always remember to Keep on Keeping On!

Spoken so beautifully. Image
(Also a fellow cream favorite I see) ;) ;) 8-)
Image Image
*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:
Zephan the Cunning
Squid
Squid
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby Zephan the Cunning » Yesterday, 9:49 pm

Shura Kirigakure wrote:[
(Also a fellow cream favorite I see) ;) ;) 8-)

Can I just say I don't understand this. I mean I have seen the animations that are currently available because I wanted to see how she played, but whenever I play as her I just... Well to do it this way, I just don't see the appeal. Don't get rid of it because she clearly has fans, but... I don't get it.