General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Re: The Future of Project X

Postby Toni-Technaclaw » August 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm

turnerpike wrote:Rape ideas:
Milking machine on Tails: I want to see this because I want to see Tails have more forced orgasms.
Frottage on Tails: Frottage has to be with 2 guys and it has to do with them rubbing their penises together.
More hypnosis: I really would like to see more of this added into the game and make it a bit more interesting, maybe put some enemy like Kaa into the game doesn't have to be Kaa but a snake that can do so would be a great enemy.

Can never have too much Hypnosis in my opinion. Though The others are Rather odd.
Kreeper
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Silver

Postby Kreeper » August 8th, 2018, 8:37 pm

Melissa wrote:Hello All!

When Project X was started nearly 10 years ago, it was a simple fan project just to see what could be done. From there it’s grown so much and become so much bigger than we ever imagined with a fanbase many thousands strong. It has become rather overwhelming for the team, particularly because of some members of the community.
Abuse is not acceptable in any walk of life, and we are not just talking nasty comments on forums. Over the years we have had issues with people stealing code and assets, false DMCA takedowns, and targeted abuse of developers, staff and community members.

Project X is free, it always has been, and always will be. It is simply a passion project that became so much more. We love our community and thank you for your continued and ongoing support.
However, some team-members, most notably Zeta, have started to feel the strain of the continued abuses online and need a break.
We would like to stress that Project X is not being cancelled, merely put on a release hiatus.

Work on Project X will come to a halt after the next update. The community and discord will remain active. Any updates that do occur will be posted on the forum, however will not be compiled into a release.

Zeta would like to stress that she is no longer accepting direct donations for the development of Project X via PayPal.
Miles is still accepting donations for the continued upkeep of the website, forum, and various background servers through PayPal and Patreon.

There are those of you that are going to pick this and Zeta’s post apart, the ones that are going to call us liars, sling hate, question the very project, suggest that we never intended to finish this project in the first place. This is all on you.

If only people weren't so cruel to resort too bullying other people for various reasons. Some people have nothing better too do then just bully others and they should talk about their problems too someone else who could help them instead of bringing down others! My thoughts about this is everyone involved in this project shouldn't let them get to any of you involved in this project and continue after your long break though as I understand how hard this could be.

"Yes I am struggling too find a substitute for 'you' point still stands! :) "

I wish you well!
:D
A person not using his real username whose favorite character is Silver the Hedgehog...
-Kreeper.
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby Shura Kirigakure » August 9th, 2018, 9:22 pm

If only people weren't so cruel to resort too bullying other people for various reasons. Some people have nothing better too do then just bully others and they should talk about their problems too someone else who could help them instead of bringing down others! My thoughts about this is everyone involved in this project shouldn't let them get to any of you involved in this project and continue after your long break though as I understand how hard this could be.

"Yes I am struggling too find a substitute for 'you' point still stands! :) "

I wish you well!
:D
A person not using his real username whose favorite character is Silver the Hedgehog...
-Kreeper.[/quote]

Image Image
*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:
Nico
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Postby Nico » August 12th, 2018, 2:17 am

I'll never understand these kinds of people but, take your time guys. This is the absolute best sonic fighting fan game, and not only that, the best "NSFW" one at that too, you have my support at all times. The fact you guys do ALL of this just because you want to... is just incredible.
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Shura Kirigakure » August 12th, 2018, 5:33 am

Nico wrote:I'll never understand these kinds of people but, take your time guys. This is the absolute best sonic fighting fan game, and not only that, the best "NSFW" one at that too, you have my support at all times. The fact you guys do ALL of this just because you want to... is just incredible.

Nico Nico Niiii
Image Image
sexyness9000
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby sexyness9000 » August 12th, 2018, 11:36 am

Next update time zone ? 8-)
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Shura Kirigakure » August 12th, 2018, 8:57 pm

sexyness9000 wrote:Next update time zone ? 8-)

Don't ask, be patient. It'll come when it comes. 8-)
Image Image
sexyness9000
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby sexyness9000 » August 13th, 2018, 4:20 am

new future good future
adromada
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby adromada » August 14th, 2018, 8:02 pm

Zeo181 wrote:Pretty sure people are allowed to be disappointed and/or criticize the team for this, I myself am quite tired of waiting for this game and I have waited ever since the beginning. I also find it pretty ridiculous that haters are being blamed when they can't do much more than leave a negative comment. Honestly, I believe the game should be cancelled if they don't plan on finishing anytime soon, 10 years is more than enough time for a game like this to be finished, even if it is something they do on the side. :nogood:

10 years is long enough? Think a little. The Team does it all in their FREE time. Life always comes first. Even Sonic Time Twisted was a big project, but that took like 12 YEARS to complete and the team was bigger in that game. Haters can be the sole reason a game could be cancelled at all. If Zeta decides to continue, cool, if not, fine.
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Postby Shura Kirigakure » August 15th, 2018, 2:39 am

adromada wrote:
Zeo181 wrote:Pretty sure people are allowed to be disappointed and/or criticize the team for this, I myself am quite tired of waiting for this game and I have waited ever since the beginning. I also find it pretty ridiculous that haters are being blamed when they can't do much more than leave a negative comment. Honestly, I believe the game should be cancelled if they don't plan on finishing anytime soon, 10 years is more than enough time for a game like this to be finished, even if it is something they do on the side. :nogood:

10 years is long enough? Think a little. The Team does it all in their FREE time. Life always comes first. Even Sonic Time Twisted was a big project, but that took like 12 YEARS to complete and the team was bigger in that game. Haters can be the sole reason a game could be cancelled at all. If Zeta decides to continue, cool, if not, fine.

Thank you. Toast to your comment and to the many other comments before yours that were just as logical and sincere.
Image Image