The Future of Project X

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
K175UN3
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by K175UN3 » September 9th, 2018, 3:14 am

gamerXXX459 wrote:as much as i hate to say this i feel the project is nearing its death though..with this post..even if its not dead yet..i fear for its future....which i really hope somehow this project can get back on its feet..before everything gets shot to hell and finished off

which sucks cause i really love this game and had high hopes for it..but i can understand how pressured the devs feel..and as much as i hate to say this..the chaos continueing even into discord and other related stuff doesn't help anything either

but what can i do..im just a normal member..not a mod lol
Whats going on in Discord?

Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Shura Kirigakure » September 9th, 2018, 5:11 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:as much as i hate to say this i feel the project is nearing its death though..with this post..even if its not dead yet..i fear for its future....which i really hope somehow this project can get back on its feet..before everything gets shot to hell and finished off

which sucks cause i really love this game and had high hopes for it..but i can understand how pressured the devs feel..and as much as i hate to say this..the chaos continueing even into discord and other related stuff doesn't help anything either

What you "can do" is keep your head held up high cause sooner or later it'll possibly get better and back to normal and as for the chaos continuing in the discord knowing that it continues is sad like pathetic sad that people are still causin' trouble.
Image Image
*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:

gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Amy

Post by gamerXXX459 » September 9th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Shura Kirigakure wrote:

What you "can do" is keep your head held up high cause sooner or later it'll possibly get better and back to normal and as for the chaos continuing in the discord knowing that it continues is sad like pathetic sad that people are still causin' trouble.

ive been keeping my head held up high..but theres a difference between keeping your head held high and denying reality..the fact of the matter is there will always be those who seek to cause trouble

Kenji
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by Kenji » September 10th, 2018, 2:21 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:
Shura Kirigakure wrote:

ive been keeping my head held up high..but theres a difference between keeping your head held high and denying reality..the fact of the matter is there will always be those who seek to cause trouble
sadly we can just wait and hope for the better but i think it will be continued ive got a good feeling we just need be patient never loose hope :) ;)
Good Day by the Way ;)

Reapergod36
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Reapergod36 » September 12th, 2018, 5:50 am

LordGay777 wrote:
Reapergod36 wrote:I continue to check back for a new update. When this update does come out, it seems it will be quite the lengthy expansion of content.
Perhaps, but I find it more than possible that Zeta is having trouble putting any time and effort into this release given that the damage is already done. I mean, I know when I get discouraged from work that it takes a long while to regain any kind of motivation.
In every case that I've ran into that. Ignoring it further makes the problem worse. The longer you take to regain motivation, the worse doing it will be.

sorikiari
Grounder
Grounder

Post by sorikiari » September 25th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Zephan the Cunning wrote:
Shura Kirigakure wrote:[
(Also a fellow cream favorite I see) ;) ;) 8-)
Can I just say I don't understand this. I mean I have seen the animations that are currently available because I wanted to see how she played, but whenever I play as her I just... Well to do it this way, I just don't see the appeal. Don't get rid of it because she clearly has fans, but... I don't get it.
If you mean our Love of Cream as a Character, then that's something we can't explain. The best way to put it for me is that Cream is TOO innocent, seeing as her mother is Vanilla. She HAS to understand at least Partially what's up, even if she is just faking it. Her "Innocence", or at the least her naivety, makes her attractive for when she finally either reveals her knowledge or learn the truth.

If you mean our desire to play as Cream, I can only describe it for myself. Her shorter range coupled with her Powerful Chao burst/Ear twirl and higher movement makes her a Tech-type Character. Her skill doesn't come from mashing attack, like with Zeta (No Offense. High Health and high power coupled with low speed makes me think she was DESIGNED to be a tank.) if you tried to use JUST your basic attack with her you WILL die. A LOT. but her speed gives her that Guerilla style combat that so many other Side-scrolling Brawlers don't have. She and Blaze are actually my two favourite characters to play as for fairly similar reasons. :D :o

Hopefully, this has helped you, Zephan the Cunning :D

gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by gamerXXX459 » September 27th, 2018, 1:14 pm

Reapergod36 wrote:
LordGay777 wrote:
Reapergod36 wrote:I continue to check back for a new update. When this update does come out, it seems it will be quite the lengthy expansion of content.
Perhaps, but I find it more than possible that Zeta is having trouble putting any time and effort into this release given that the damage is already done. I mean, I know when I get discouraged from work that it takes a long while to regain any kind of motivation.
In every case that I've ran into that. Ignoring it further makes the problem worse. The longer you take to regain motivation, the worse doing it will be.
ignoring a problem is never a solution..

i can agree with that..

but its also a matter of wether or not one can actually do anything about the problem

nobodys superman..or woman...even the most popular celebs break down from the popularity and stress of being in the spotlight

gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by gamerXXX459 » September 27th, 2018, 1:23 pm

sorikiari wrote:
Zephan the Cunning wrote:
Shura Kirigakure wrote:[
(Also a fellow cream favorite I see) ;) ;) 8-)
Can I just say I don't understand this. I mean I have seen the animations that are currently available because I wanted to see how she played, but whenever I play as her I just... Well to do it this way, I just don't see the appeal. Don't get rid of it because she clearly has fans, but... I don't get it.
If you mean our Love of Cream as a Character, then that's something we can't explain. The best way to put it for me is that Cream is TOO innocent, seeing as her mother is Vanilla. She HAS to understand at least Partially what's up, even if she is just faking it. Her "Innocence", or at the least her naivety, makes her attractive for when she finally either reveals her knowledge or learn the truth.

If you mean our desire to play as Cream, I can only describe it for myself. Her shorter range coupled with her Powerful Chao burst/Ear twirl and higher movement makes her a Tech-type Character. Her skill doesn't come from mashing attack, like with Zeta (No Offense. High Health and high power coupled with low speed makes me think she was DESIGNED to be a tank.) if you tried to use JUST your basic attack with her you WILL die. A LOT. but her speed gives her that Guerilla style combat that so many other Side-scrolling Brawlers don't have. She and Blaze are actually my two favourite characters to play as for fairly similar reasons. :D :o

Hopefully, this has helped you, Zephan the Cunning :D
stage 3 boss is the worst one for cream in my opinion

minimal damage doesn't help her any with destroying the pink chaos girl before she gets slimed..since the pink chaos has speed just like cream does and getting touched once gaurentees a life lost unless u break free with the button prompt ..and even then..if u get touched u take damage near instantly and with creams low hp she won't last very long

sorikiari
Grounder
Grounder

Post by sorikiari » October 3rd, 2018, 1:01 am

gamerXXX459 wrote: stage 3 boss is the worst one for cream in my opinion

minimal damage doesn't help her any with destroying the pink chaos girl before she gets slimed..since the pink chaos has speed just like cream does and getting touched once gaurentees a life lost unless u break free with the button prompt ..and even then..if u get touched u take damage near instantly and with creams low hp she won't last very long
:x Yes, the Blob is incredibly irritating . Luckily, I've mastered the timings to almost never get hit :D . It just... takes a long time :(

Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Papanomics » October 6th, 2018, 6:24 am

Do we know if the tentative final update is this year? I hate to see this game end abruptly, but it had a damn good run.
The Forum Villain. Apparently.