The Future of Project X

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
K175UN3
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: The Future of Project X

Postby K175UN3 » September 9th, 2018, 3:14 am

gamerXXX459 wrote:as much as i hate to say this i feel the project is nearing its death though..with this post..even if its not dead yet..i fear for its future....which i really hope somehow this project can get back on its feet..before everything gets shot to hell and finished off

which sucks cause i really love this game and had high hopes for it..but i can understand how pressured the devs feel..and as much as i hate to say this..the chaos continueing even into discord and other related stuff doesn't help anything either

but what can i do..im just a normal member..not a mod lol

Whats going on in Discord?
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Postby Shura Kirigakure » September 9th, 2018, 5:11 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:as much as i hate to say this i feel the project is nearing its death though..with this post..even if its not dead yet..i fear for its future....which i really hope somehow this project can get back on its feet..before everything gets shot to hell and finished off

which sucks cause i really love this game and had high hopes for it..but i can understand how pressured the devs feel..and as much as i hate to say this..the chaos continueing even into discord and other related stuff doesn't help anything either

What you "can do" is keep your head held up high cause sooner or later it'll possibly get better and back to normal and as for the chaos continuing in the discord knowing that it continues is sad like pathetic sad that people are still causin' trouble.
Image Image
*IcetheHedgehog* :( (Forever Alone and Heartbroken Always) :( :cry:
gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Amy

Postby gamerXXX459 » September 9th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Shura Kirigakure wrote:

What you "can do" is keep your head held up high cause sooner or later it'll possibly get better and back to normal and as for the chaos continuing in the discord knowing that it continues is sad like pathetic sad that people are still causin' trouble.

ive been keeping my head held up high..but theres a difference between keeping your head held high and denying reality..the fact of the matter is there will always be those who seek to cause trouble
Kenji
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Rouge

Postby Kenji » September 10th, 2018, 2:21 pm

gamerXXX459 wrote:
Shura Kirigakure wrote:

ive been keeping my head held up high..but theres a difference between keeping your head held high and denying reality..the fact of the matter is there will always be those who seek to cause trouble

sadly we can just wait and hope for the better but i think it will be continued ive got a good feeling we just need be patient never loose hope :) ;)
Good Day by the Way ;)
Reapergod36
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Postby Reapergod36 » September 12th, 2018, 5:50 am

LordGay777 wrote:
Reapergod36 wrote:I continue to check back for a new update. When this update does come out, it seems it will be quite the lengthy expansion of content.

Perhaps, but I find it more than possible that Zeta is having trouble putting any time and effort into this release given that the damage is already done. I mean, I know when I get discouraged from work that it takes a long while to regain any kind of motivation.

In every case that I've ran into that. Ignoring it further makes the problem worse. The longer you take to regain motivation, the worse doing it will be.