I can not play

Report any error of the game.
kurono503
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

I can not play

Post by kurono503 » July 26th, 2018, 4:48 am

good night I know that this is probably a problem, but I would like the help of you to me to be able to play the current version of the game that well it opens and turns the sound and everything else only that the image does not appear at all and I would like to understand why. And yes I already had this problem before with an antirior version of the past but I do not remember how I managed to solve it so I would like the help of you if possible? :nerd:

Patatasfritas
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze
Re: I can not play

Post by Patatasfritas » July 29th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Try to re-download the game and disable dmyour anti-virus first, and open it with the administrator option. If it doesn't work, make sure your computer is able to run the game...
Those are things that come to my mind, and also do not change any files in the game, like savedata and all, run first change later

kurono503
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: I can not play

Post by kurono503 » July 30th, 2018, 2:42 am

the antivirus and everything else is not the problem or anything, and already tried to download again and everything and I do not know what the minimum requirements to be able to play it. And in this I ended up doing some tests and the game only shows the image when I put the option of 252 colors that sincerely gets very bizarre and besides it opens very small