about a strange pxlpd mod or thing.

Post whatever you want.
Freezewood
Spider
Spider

about a strange pxlpd mod or thing.

Post by Freezewood » November 28th, 2018, 12:44 am

this russian game with francais voices of px lpd..... :?

action in moscow

¿this is a part of the game or something of px lpd?,like a mod or something,¿is official or not?,¿what is this game and why is different of this?,there are..... things very different from the main game,¿it's ok this game or not?. :oops:
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Miles
BOFH
BOFH
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: about a strange pxlpd mod or thing.

Post by Miles » November 28th, 2018, 2:47 am

It is an unofficial and unapproved modification of a very very old version of our base code using stolen assets.
Whilst modding the game back then wasn't too frowned upon, it's very frowned upon now because of the actions of that particular group.
Not only did they steal assets, they then went on to claim that we copied their game, as well as defacing the Project X Wikia page, and the OpenBOR Wikipedia page to try and make a point and getting aggressive when they were called out.

As a result, we now no longer permit third party modding of the game or the engine.

That "mod" is not approved, official, and we suggest you do not interact with it or anyone that is behind it.
>_ Don't worry; it's been deprecated. The new one is worse.
>_ Zeta Team Web Administrator and Technical Support
>_ Site Ops Transparency Report
>_ Forum Updates and Changelog
>_ Please Consider Donating to me via PayPal : miles{at}thezetateam.org
>_ Or support me on Patreon

Freezewood
Spider
Spider

Post by Freezewood » November 28th, 2018, 3:37 pm

i see,thanks for the information but... ¿why they continue with the game?,like... advancing with the project with the same version of this game,the worst is they get the same version of this game but adding different things from this game,that's bad for them but... you know... this sound like the same candy with a different taste,this game is fun but their mod is different and is fun too like this game with different things,this game of ''px lpd'' is fun but their game of ''aim'' is fun too in a different way,¿nobody can't do anything about two games differents by modified things?,yes... ''pxlpd'' is the original and ''iam'' is a modified version of them but without permissions of the originals creators,¿what happen if they finish the game with all the levels decided for them and added like a full version while in this page we have the same version like now?,is bad because others peoples want the full version of that game and not our full version of the original game because is not prepared with our ideas.

¿is very bad if that happen?,another thing...... ¿how to stop them for modding the original game to the end with their ideas?,if that happen... the peoples prefers the two versions of these games and not only one of our games like the original and not the modified and viceversa.
Spoiler
Show

Miles
BOFH
BOFH

Post by Miles » November 28th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Our response was to upgrade the engine and encrypt the files to prevent them from being able to easily extract the content.

If you are aware of them still producing their "game" or still distributing it places please let me know on the private messaging system where this is occurring.

Thank you.

Freezewood
Spider
Spider

Post by Freezewood » November 29th, 2018, 12:45 am

ok but there are youtube videos of peoples playing ''action in moscow'' and there appears zeena boss fight too but with differents cutscenes and sounds,in anothers pages there appears too and well... action in moscow have the same version of this game but modified.

another thing..... i want to modding this game too someday in the future when this original game is fully complete,is not much... is like a costume mod for the characters,photoshop with their naked bodies but with the permission of all of us but... i need to think about it,is only a mod for the evil mode,the characters using like a dominator/trix and slave,is like a recolor in their naked bodies but just in the future,yes,this sound like a 3rd mod or hack of px lpd but officially and acepted by all of pxlpd team,all of us,is really a long time but when the day come i see if we can add a costume select or something for the full version for fun like a chinese outfit for the girls and etc.. :oops:
Spoiler
Show

Miles
BOFH
BOFH

Post by Miles » November 29th, 2018, 12:55 am

Thanks for letting us know.

We may permit modding in the future, but not right now :3

Freezewood
Spider
Spider

Post by Freezewood » November 29th, 2018, 7:18 pm

ok,thanks very much. :D

about the others peoples of ''action in moscow'' game,probably we can't stop them but... our original game is px lpd and the modified game is for them,if is different it's ok because the two games have differents jokes than the others so it's ok,the only thing we can do is let them create a unnoficial and illegal mod/hack just for fun to play because we can't stop them for stealing parts of the original game but yeah,if is differents for what we have so it's ok,like is said before,is a candy with a different taste. :o

the thing is... we can be angry and annoyed by the creators of ''action in moscow'' but these peoples can't be stopped but if their project is very different of the original project of us... well... let's enjoy these two games,the original and the modified.

for example,there is a original super mario bros from nes,i like it but there is a touhou hack of a modified game of super mario bros from nes and i like it too so i like both games because i like touhou and i like the game so if i enjoy both games of PXLPD and IAM so... it's ok,saddly... the other project is like and insult for the original project but both project is very different from the others,is only an opinion. 8-)
Spoiler
Show