General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Miles
BOFH
BOFH
Favorite Character: Tails

Project X: Progress Report

Post by Miles » January 11th, 2019, 11:09 pm

Hello All,

This is a little later than I originally intended to post it, unfortunately life happened, so I'll cut to the chase.

[Progress on the NExT Build]
The current plan is to release a NExT build with no updated sprites or levels, but containing the new gallery.
This will allow you all to try out the new gallery and allow us to put the finishing touches on the remaining Blaze and Cream sprites.

[Progress on Sprites]
A lot of sprites have been completed but they aren't quite finished yet, once they have a bit more polish on them they will be compiled into a NExT built and released, hopefully shortly after the gallery build.
I will note that the life of our sprite team comes first and a few of them have other commitments to work around, but we'll keep the community updated.

[Future Plans]
A new member to the team Myiiko has been "remastering" some of our older animations, this is something that we do plan to roll out across the board but it will be done steadily and not the focus of development. We want to finish what we are working on, not polish an incomplete product!

[The next (first) ERA Build]
"When it's ready!" :3

~Miles
>_ Don't worry; it's been deprecated. The new one is worse.
>_ Zeta Team Web Administrator and Technical Support
>_ Site Ops Transparency Report
>_ Forum Updates and Changelog
>_ Please Consider Donating to me via PayPal : miles{at}thezetateam.org
>_ Or support me on Patreon

Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: Project X: Progress Report

Post by Papanomics » January 12th, 2019, 12:05 am

Thank you for the completely vague update. Something is better than nothing. I agree with keeping the lives of your team at the forefront focus over anything else.

Setting an ETA can only stress the team out. Good luck and a warm welcome to Myiiko. I look forward to seeing this all come together.
The Forum Villain. Apparently.

wobbiso
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Post by wobbiso » January 12th, 2019, 2:55 am

I just want to say this whole game's development has been impressively stable throughout its *many* years. Most devs would have absolutely lost focus and moved on by now, but instead you guys have a really solid game that is now almost complete. I've tried Eroico, Forest of the Blue Skin, among a few other NSFW platformers, but I would have to rate this one the best for its gameplay, amount of content, and art (it's also the only game that I've replayed start to finish). Anyways, just wanted to say how impressive the devotion is to this game; you guys really have a pretty awesome game that I hope you're proud of.

alejoelcuervo
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by alejoelcuervo » January 12th, 2019, 3:45 am

Its good to see news again, cant wait for see the new gallery and the missing animations of blaze and cream

That Guy
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tikal

Post by That Guy » January 12th, 2019, 1:53 pm

Hey, thanks for the update!
Ever had a nightmare that just didn't end?

Ryproar
Grounder
Grounder

Post by Ryproar » January 13th, 2019, 2:31 am

Oh so Myiiko actually joined up huh? I saw a few of her fan arts and heard people tell her to join the team, guess peer pressure works huh? ;)

alfaab
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by alfaab » January 13th, 2019, 5:36 am

Gracias, que tengan un excelente 2019!!!

Melkhiordarkblade
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by Melkhiordarkblade » January 15th, 2019, 2:10 am

Sorry, just the new layout of the site is still confusing me. I'm guessing they break period is over now. Is there like a "to do list" or a chart of the goals and the other milestones in the project?

Talon
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Post by Talon » January 15th, 2019, 4:45 am

Oh dear, i hope you guys get Myiiko to do project X sized cumbellies, I love his animations but the finishes are underwhelming

Turner
Grounder
Grounder

Post by Turner » January 16th, 2019, 2:08 pm

I really want to know this though, will the next stage be set in the Sewers? I am thinking it will based on the last cutscene.