Project X: Release Thread

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Freezewood
Spider
Spider

Re: Project X: Release Thread

Post by Freezewood » March 17th, 2019, 6:16 am

mmmhhh... i can't rembember but we can get inside the mansion without end in the entrance level,just use the secret place to get the chaos emerald,there in that cave you can get inside the mansion without be in the front door so search in one of those levels outside the mansion to get the secret place,i rembember other thing,the chaos esmerald is not in the cave but that cave have a key to get the chaos esmerald inside the mansion if you want to get it,i like that idea of adding a diary like these files of these classic survival horror games like resident evil and others games where part of the story are in files,that's nostalgic. :D
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Rojo » March 18th, 2019, 7:55 am

Ok, I'm tired of waiting for the development of the game, I DO NOT KNOW MANY YEARS OF WAITING, the only thing that was put was a gallery and 2 animations, AND BUGS, I joined this group because I have so many ideas for the game that you do not have a idea and one of them is ...

If they are not going to develop the game, because they do not leave the game as if it were a '' MUGEN '' or something similar, they leave the sprites, worlds, and a tutorial of how to put the characters that we could create if this happened.

There are people who are recreating animations or doing them, great examples are: Pixel (+18) and mykiio.

They did an INCREDIBLE job, I do not know how they did it (I guess they did it or not if they took it out of the game code) The point is that if they can do it, why not us? new characters (Created by us) New worlds (Created by us) Music.

It's just an exaggeration to have to wait I THINK I already 3 years or 2, And can not ban or delete my account, because I tell the truth, honestly, the update '' NEW '' is Trash, only brings very few things and bugs , I understand that it is "release" but it is very little.

PD: I posted a comment for MILES '' Happy Birthday MILES '' and was deleted, I think, since I can not find it, Do not like to celebrate your birthday for something? I did not know it.

Bye, Good luck.

Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » March 18th, 2019, 8:30 am

wow. What an Asshole....

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Rojo » March 18th, 2019, 8:37 am

Why do you think I'm an asshole?

Does it hurt you to tell the truth?

I know they do everything they can, but it's been years.

If they do not take something for example, the animations of Cream and blaze.

I'm not saying that I can do it, because I do not have knowledge, but who knows if I had it.

There is no need to insult Bruh.

Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » March 18th, 2019, 10:59 am

Stop being Edgy and Grow up kid. Shit Takes time, There a Small Group. They have Real life to deal with.

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Rojo » March 18th, 2019, 11:09 am

'' Edgy '' Grow? So everyone who is here should grow up, basically they are always behind the image of '' Furry '', '' It's a small group '' Lie, The fans do not count? Or just the administrators and the creators? the fans also contribute what you know ?.

I know they have life, but YEARS passed, are you telling me that at least some animation at least could not have ended? I understand that you have to do sprites and a lot of shit, but only one, not just one.

Listen, that you are furry and never interact with normal people does not mean that I am edgy, you understand or ..... WOOF WOOF, MIAU.? Okay, kidding.

Okay, do not talk about growing up if you're also in the same situation as me, basically you have a picture of a semi-naked furry.

Lmao.

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Rojo » March 18th, 2019, 11:12 am

Another thing, do not call me kid if you are in the same situation.

Krystal Orion
Grounder
Grounder

Post by Krystal Orion » March 18th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Rojo, the fact there is argument over something that agitates you yet you stay here although you have hardly been here 7 months is beyond me. No one is happy about Zeta up and going like how she did but we stay quiet because it won't change anything.

Toni, don't get triggered by one persons post and then go tell people to grow up when you are silly enough to entice the argument further in the first place so just let it be, otherwise you are no more mature than him.
Patience is key when it comes to the delivery of amazing content.

Sabata
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by Sabata » March 18th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Rojo, you are the absolute demise of this society. You are indeed a "kid" until you've finally understood how making a living off what was initially a hobby works.
Not only they're trying to make money on a free game, but they also have charges for the servers and the actual production time because they have to do it on their free time.
If you think you're done with waiting, then delete your account and move on, no one forces you to serve your BS "oh boi I can't wait anymore" posts.
I can't believe you're right here telling us all how "you could do better" and that sorta shit without even having the slight knowledge of how to do it.
If you think you can do better, then do it. Until then, shut your mouth, you're the one who's the most disrespectful here.

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Rojo » March 18th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Basically, contradictions of useless people.

First point

I never said that I could do better, I just said that if I had knowledge I could contribute something, but I'm not with enough knowledge, I'm just saying that it takes a long time to get updates.

If it were human despair it would be a blazing and weeping like you do not? you cry for a totally calm opinion and you start crying.

I know that the game is free, but I would pay for the game if it was paid, I am not a child, to accuse being a child to another person is of children, basically I am only acting in the most serious way possible, I am not going to get angry because someone insults me.

Second point

I understand that they have life, but I only ask for something to maintain the "emotion" of the game, since it is dying.

Third point

Insulting me will not change anything, but to leave you in ridicule, insulting or insulting is the most primitive way to solve things, do not be monkeys.

Fourth point

If I had the knowledge, I would help and motivate the development of this game because I BELIEVE, (I am new) That it came on other platforms, not? that's a big step if it's real.

Finally, sabata, I'm not disrespectful, never insult anyone, you do, accusing of '' KID '' or saying '' ASSHOLE ''.

Guys, opinions are necessary to know what we do wrong or good.

I do not try to hurt anyone or offend, I only give my opinion of how this is going, I've been playing this game for a long time (In the forum, not because it did not catch my attention)

Something else, BECAUSE you think I'm shaken by this? I am not agitated, I am entertained while developing the game (?

Nah ... I'm kidding.

Telling someone silly, asshole or growing up does not make you mature, it makes you look ridiculous.