Project X: Release Thread

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Lemonbread
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream
Re: Project X: Release Thread

Post by Lemonbread » March 19th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Alrighty, I don't normally post, but I feel I should make an end all post here for this whole discussion that's been going on. I'm not going to look at any insults that were thrown around, only the comments made by Rojo and answer them to the best of my ability. I apologize if I misunderstand something you typed in Rojo, english doesn't seem to be your only language so I will do my best to correctly understand what you're saying and respond properly.

1. You say you're tired of waiting and mention after waiting 2 years all we got was a gallery and 2 animations. Alot has happened with the team in the last two years. There's other posts made on different threads explaining what happened, so please look those up to figure out what the long delays were. I understand the idea of waiting a long time for an update and getting something much less than expected, but the team is not getting paid for working on the game. They have school, work, families, and everything else in life that's happening. Especially if any of them are in school and working full-time jobs. That means the most free time they'll have is in the summer and maybe a little time in the winter. It's not their fault, life gets complicated when you're taking classes to get the jobs you want while having to work a job in the meantime.

2You mention them making the game like mugen where people can make sprites While I don't think this is a bad idea, this is not the proper time for that to be included in the game. Mugen's base game coding was complete before people started making characters to add and doing all the additions that have made the game what it is today. Project X is still in development. That means the game's base coding is being changed to add new levels and even reworked to run faster and better. The new gallery is a perfect example. If someone had made a new character and even added a gallery for that character, with this newest update they would have to completely redo the coding to make it work with the changes made. Miles already made it clear that one they complete all the stages and finish the current character sprites and all scenes, they can add more characters, but the game needs to be completed first.

3You mention letting others help them Miles already posted earlier in this thread they have brought a few more people on to help with the sprites. Check page 2 of this thread, Miles already said Mykiio is on the team.

4. You claim they can't ban or delete your account because you're telling the truth. That's just baiting the admins to ban or delete your account to prove you wrong. Although they have much better things to spend their time on then banning people for speaking out. But they're going to be more annoyed that you're posting these complaints in the Project X: Release Thread instead of making a new discussion post to cover this. You're more than welcome to make threads to talk about what you want, just make sure you're not doing it in the wrong place

4. You called the update trash That's not a nice thing to say about people's hard work. You make it sound as though the team needs to live up to your expectations, when they have no obligations to do so. They will post updates of what they have when they feel it is ready, and we all need to be patient. You mentioned waiting 3 years for updates, but some of us have waited 4, 5, even 6 years. We may not post alot on the forum, but we support the team by commenting when they ask questions and letting them work at their own pace. I've seen alot of home projects die over the years, (Been waiting over 8 years for babysitting cream update), and I'm just happy the team is still together and willing to work on this game.

5. You say you would pay for the game if available Miles covered why they don't ask for money for anything except keeping the forums up. Find the thread explaining that for the answers.

6. You say you would help and motivate the development of the game if you had the knowledge And yet earlier you said the newest update was "trash". That's like telling someone they did horrible at a sports event, then saying good job. They kind of contradict each other.

I am not mad at Rojo or anyone else, I only wanted to answer what I could. I am not on the team, just been around a long time and want to help where I can.

Thank you kindly. Lets not forget why we're all here and not tear each other down.

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Rojo » March 19th, 2019, 8:53 pm

Bravo.

You worked hard enough and I respect it, I read it completely.

I said it was trash since basically it is not fun to have 2 or 3 people insulting you all a whole day without justifications.

I said that I am new to the forum, I mean that my verification is from a while ago, but I am not active, just 3 days ago started, so as I said I did not read all the threads and decided to use this one that is recent as for see if what he said could be answered

And yes, my only language is not English, it's also Spanish and Portuguese (Meh) it's a bit difficult for me.

I hope it's a joke that '' Rojo's Discussion '' the last thing I want is to have a thread to insult me and say '' edgy ''

If I accept that I said that the update was trash, but as I said, if I bother them I deleted it, it does not cost me anything.

Also, they can delete my account ... they have reasons.

About Mykiio, I told you I did not know, I'm not active, that makes me happy, since he did a good job.

Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Papanomics » March 19th, 2019, 11:25 pm

Why is anyone bothering with this guy... the last couple of pages have been garbage. I'm shocked Miles and Shadow didn't shut this shit down...
The Forum Villain. Apparently.

StrawberryDonut
Grounder
Grounder

Post by StrawberryDonut » March 20th, 2019, 1:23 am

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!
:yiff3: Love You :yiff3:

Rojo
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Rojo » March 20th, 2019, 3:48 am

I have to say that I owe an excuse for how I expressed my opinion, it was bad saying that the update was a trash, when for real, I really enjoyed it, I hole all of you can excuse my weird and inmature behaviour.

I have the need to say sorry for how I acted with Toni, I shouldn't insult him, because I don't really know you, and we can't judge a person without knowing it, and that was my error, sorry toni.

To Miles, for making him come to stop this, I know hes busy in more important stuff than just come to stop stupid fights, sorry if I made you lose your time and read my bad reply to the forum.

and to the rest of the users who wrote me, I'm sorry too.

I have to say that the way I wrote was pretty bad, I'm not gonna say exactly why I'm doing this, but I think it will be better if the thread come back as how it was before.

Sorry for my childist behaviour to Toni (altought he was that way first -,-)

Special sorry to Miles and Zeta, they are the ones who read this kind of things first ending up bad, now that I have a clear vision of Zeta Team story, I can say I'm really sorry and all can acept my mosts sincerely apologies.

(Could you keep the insults pls? xD)

I hope tomorrow is a new day.

- Rojo

Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Papanomics » March 21st, 2019, 10:43 pm

Nice, now we can get back to talking about Blaze's (small) tits and Tails' (big) balls.
The Forum Villain. Apparently.

Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » March 22nd, 2019, 1:04 am

Blaze needs bigger titties

K175UN3
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by K175UN3 » March 22nd, 2019, 3:27 am

Tru

sy777
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by sy777 » March 23rd, 2019, 2:30 pm

i feel like blazes boobs should be a much lesser concern if at all
if you think badly of me take a number cus your not the only one :trollface:

pureevil
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by pureevil » March 28th, 2019, 12:59 pm

sy777 wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:30 pm
i feel like blazes boobs should be a much lesser concern if at all
Except for where the Incubus is involved.