Suggestions for the game.
Nicolausons
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Skins And Skins Exclusive to the characters

Post by Nicolausons » October 3rd, 2019, 5:27 am

Hello!
Well ... First of all, I would like to inform you that I am BR, I am Brazilian, I have not mastered the English language, so if there are any errors, you know why.
I have a great admiration for the game and would like to give some suggestions;
After the end of the game, when it is complete and etc., you can implement "dlc's", we can say, for example, adding different clothes to the characters, like skins, I saw a user asking, but without much details, so I would like to give some skins ideas.
to be organized, I will separate the Skins that all characters can have and the unique skins of a particular character

Skins For all characters:
Naked; probably the easiest thing to do (I think) would be really fun and I'd love to wear this skin with Amy

BIKINI; I think it would be more complicated, it would be nice to see each character with their bikini, EX: rouge with a bold bikini, or Cream with a more innocent bikini.

Cosplays of other animals; Ex: as incubus do with characters, I personally don't think it's necessary to add it, but the more the merrier!

NURSE; why not?

MAID; Why not?

HIGH SCHOOL; Why not?

Exclusive Skins:

:shock: Zeta; I didn't have a very good idea for Zeta. so it depends on someone else

:amy: Amy; The Vissual that Amy owns in "Sonic BOOM", his outfit is very stylish, so it would be cool.

;) Rouge; Certainly something sadomasochistic, as it suits her

:blaze: Blaze: Another one I have no idea.

:D Cream; A rebellious version of her (as if she were an angry teenager) or replace her with her mother (which would probably have to be done from scratch, I think) :momdaughter:

:P Tails; I have no idea either.

I think that's it, I hope you understand my English and think about the proposal. Congratulations on the incredible work being done. Thanks. See you later

:yiff1:

Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Sally

Re: Skins And Skins Exclusive to the characters

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » October 3rd, 2019, 9:44 am

for tails how about tails-ko the infamous name for the Female version,

Nicolausons
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Amy

Post by Nicolausons » October 3rd, 2019, 5:59 pm

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 9:44 am
for tails how about tails-ko the infamous name for the Female version,
it's a great idea

Freezewood
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » October 5th, 2019, 12:11 pm

cool,about the skins,i have some photoshop edited sprite to look like these girls like slaves,some black latex or rubber bodysuit,i don't know if i uploaded it but if you want to see some of it i can pass some images of it too you if you want,these things of the skins and change of outfit probably is added in the complete version of the game like dlc content or something.
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)