The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Project X 7.8 Released!

You can find the newest releases of the game here!
Shura Kirigakure
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream
Re: Project X 7.8 Released!

Post by Shura Kirigakure » April 21st, 2020, 12:20 am

Hamsters wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:10 pm
This has been a good update keep going
Love the pfp ;) you happen to know who made it.(same for that signature pic too if you don't mind :) )
Spoiler
Show
Image Image

Scourge the hedgehog
Banned
Banned
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Scourge the hedgehog » April 22nd, 2020, 5:27 pm

I've never played the game only watched others play it online and it looks just like an average side scroller fighter just with a twist. I feel like I would be great at this game. My only problem is that :shadow: nor :supersonic: is in the game and :nogood: but other than that this game looks really fun.

ghostkiller7305
Grounder
Grounder

Post by ghostkiller7305 » April 25th, 2020, 2:23 pm

i think this game is so cool but now i can't open it again i use WinRAR but every time i try to open it, it will close again can some one help me so i can play this again

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 25th, 2020, 9:34 pm

ghostkiller7305 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 2:23 pm
i think this game is so cool but now i can't open it again i use WinRAR but every time i try to open it, it will close again can some one help me so i can play this again
This sounds like it could be a problem with your antivirus software. Are you using any? If so, you might need to add an exception for PX.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

ghostkiller7305
Grounder
Grounder

Post by ghostkiller7305 » April 26th, 2020, 1:39 pm

CoxTH wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 9:34 pm
ghostkiller7305 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 2:23 pm
This sounds like it could be a problem with your antivirus software. Are you using any? If so, you might need to add an exception for PX.
i have avast antivirus and i don't know how to make it to not close and i tried to make a exception but it is still closing

Ryproar
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Ryproar » May 25th, 2020, 1:55 am

Just to let you know that your link will NOT let m download the game at all. It just keeps sending me links to ads and malicious sites.
And yes I am following the directions to the letter. Is this really the only way to get the game now? Seems like you guys are trying to get our info stolen with that site. :(
What else can I use or am I SOL?

EDIT: Okay I found out the issue. I had to use DuckDUckGO to get by the ads. You may want to think about a better site though in the future because it does like to send you to sites and make "fake" I am a Human button links to give you viruses. And no it is not my anti-virus saying it. It i me going to DuckDuckGo and them showing me a report on the site. (54 known virus links associated with this site) Just to give you a heads up.

Enkide
Grounder
Grounder

Post by Enkide » June 2nd, 2020, 6:03 am

Ryproar wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 1:55 am
Just to let you know that your link will NOT let m download the game at all. It just keeps sending me links to ads and malicious sites.
And yes I am following the directions to the letter. Is this really the only way to get the game now? Seems like you guys are trying to get our info stolen with that site. :(
What else can I use or am I SOL?

EDIT: Okay I found out the issue. I had to use DuckDUckGO to get by the ads. You may want to think about a better site though in the future because it does like to send you to sites and make "fake" I am a Human button links to give you viruses. And no it is not my anti-virus saying it. It i me going to DuckDuckGo and them showing me a report on the site. (54 known virus links associated with this site) Just to give you a heads up.
So what if you don't have duckduckgo?