The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Umm. Help please!

If you find any bugs, please report them here.
Unwanted_Fox
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Cream

Umm. Help please!

Post by Unwanted_Fox » March 5th, 2020, 12:45 pm

Ok so just seeing if anyone else is getting this same problem the game just suddenly got deleted from my computer. Like I was playing it just fine then it crashed randomly which it did not do before and then boom its gone. I try redownloading it but it keeps deleting the game file just the game not it's save or anything I don't know what's going on and it's about to piss me off royally. I am even trying to download it from the site again and its taking way to long because its frozen at 31 percent .
Spoiler
Show

Toni-Technaclaw
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Sally

Re: Umm. Help please!

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » March 5th, 2020, 8:50 pm

Unwanted_Fox wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 12:45 pm
Ok so just seeing if anyone else is getting this same problem the game just suddenly got deleted from my computer. Like I was playing it just fine then it crashed randomly which it did not do before and then boom its gone. I try redownloading it but it keeps deleting the game file just the game not it's save or anything I don't know what's going on and it's about to piss me off royally. I am even trying to download it from the site again and its taking way to long because its frozen at 31 percent .
I think I can help. its most likely an Anti-Virus software thats deleting it and not telling you.

Unwanted_Fox
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Umm. Help please!

Post by Unwanted_Fox » March 5th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Unwanted_Fox wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 12:45 pm
I think I can help. its most likely an Anti-Virus software thats deleting it and not telling you.
I don't think it's that's I have had anti viruses on my computer for years and had the game for years and it never deleted it then it only just recently started doing this.
Spoiler
Show